A Consumated Couple

"Knock, knock. Can I come in?" I asked, knocking on the door a few times. 

"Yeah, I um...I'm ready," Zoey answered, her voice a little shaky. 

Opening up the door, I smiled at my gorgeous wife who was sitting at the edge of the bed. Her top completely naked, her stunning breasts as perky and supple as ever. I also noticed that her pajama bottoms were still on, and my curiosity peaked. 

"Just tell me what you're ready for, pumpkin." I assured her. 

"Can you tell me what I want?" She sighed, nervously looking me up and down. 

"Based on that question, I'd assume you want me to take full control right now.I just need you to remember that your safe word is still there for you, and the second you don't like something I'm doing you need to speak up." I said. 

"I promise I will. I don't know what happened to the confident and sex-crazed horny Zoey." She laughed. 

"Just some nerves, but that's perfectly alright. I'd actually be more concerned if you weren't a little cautious, since you're cautious to everything else in your life. Breathe deeply and you'll be alright." I promised. 

"Can do. Now I have to ask: what's first on the sex agenda?" Zoey asked.

"Well, I was planning on finally tasting you my dear. Eating that precious pussy of yours out, to taste the sweetness straight from the source. That'll get you nice and wet for Daddy's cock." I explained. 

"Can I repay the favor and suck Master's cock after?" She wondered, blushing. 

"I'd be a fool to say no to those luscious lips." I exclaimed dramatically. 

"Hey, Chris." Zoey whispered. 

"Yes, love?" 

"I'm ready when you are." She told me, finally resting back down on the bed. 

"Wonderful. Now lay back and enjoy your husband's tongue." I cooed. 

Zoey did just that, and when I saw her shut her eyes for just a quick moment I undressed myself so that I was just left in my boxers, and my hands found their way to the top of her pants. Sliding them down, up and over her hips that looked like model birthing hips, I was once again greeted with her wet pussy. I grinned just thinking about being so close to finally taking her. 

I started off with just my middle finger running up and over her mound, seeing how she reacted to my touch. She let out a tiny little grunt, and her hips shifted, which were both good signs. Gently spreading her legs more apart, I noticed her poor clit that looked like it was just aching for some attention and touch whether rough or gentle. Zoey reacted physically a bit more after I spread her inner lips apart just a bit and ran my thumb over her entrance. Her toes curled slightly, and another adorable little squeak popped out of her. 

"Holy shit." She whimpered, as my tongue dipped down just enough to make contact with her heat. 

"Holy shit? I that a good reaction, or a bad one?" I asked, needing some clarification. 

"So good, that felt amazing." Zoey gasped. 

"You just hold on." I smirked, putting my head back down in between her thighs and getting ready to put my tongue to work. 

Her legs got tossed over my shoulders, and I pulled her closer to me with my arms around her hips. Nestling my head down by her sex, I began to gently run my tongue up and down her slit, gently lapping at her sex. Zoey's moans came fast and furious and were accompanied by a slight shaking in her thighs. I took pride in the fact that she was already being pleasured.