Mistress Brink

Zoey's POV ~

"By myself?" I groaned.

"I'm working on the house with the guys today. I just need you to run to the other office and grab my paperwork for me so I can work on it tonight. It's just some financial stuff for the new house." Chris explained.

"I don't want to go alone. Half of those girls give me the death glare, and the other half fawn over me and ask me if your cock's as big as the rumors say it is." I told him.

"There was a few girls you liked, right? Didn't you say you thought Hayley was nice?" He asked.

"Yeah, you're right." I admitted.

"Master's always right." He snickered, pulling me tight against his body.

"Don't get cocky Cerulli, I'll tell them you're not packing." I warned him playfully.

"You wouldn't dare my little slut." Chris growled, lightly nipping at my neck as his hand began to wander towards the waistband of my pants.

"No." I scolded him, smacking his hand away.

"When you get home?" He asked sadly.

"You're too horny for your own good, Sir." I told him, sneaking him a quick kiss as I grabbed my car keys.

"You're too sexy, Zoey." He smirked back at me.

"See you later." I said, hugging him before heading out to my car.

The house I was heading to wasn't Spencer's but rather the first house that Spencer and Chris had worked together to open. I had been there previously with Chris for a Valentine's day party. I'd met just a few of the girls, and of course I already knew Spencer, Ryan, and the rest of the bumbling idiots, and I obviously was clearly well acquainted with Chris.

He had told me there was a few others who worked there that I hadn't gotten to meet yet, but I had kind of wanted to meet them with him. I was still a bit of a shy person, and having Chris around always gave me a little boost of confidence.

I listened to some sample CDs of wedding songs as I drove to the house, and tried to get some ideas.

We had just about everything planned, except for the music, my bridesmaids, and a few other smaller items. The bridesmaid situation was a little tricky. Chris' sister was going to be my maid of honor, but other than that I really had no one. I was hoping I could find someone that I clicked with well enough that I'd want them as a bridesmaid. I knew Chris had already bought the suits for his groomsmen so there was no changing that, I just needed a couple more bridesmaids so that we could get closer to balancing out the wedding party.

After the hour or so drove I pulled into the front of the large building, and noticed that there was a car identical to Chris', except it was blue. The license plate read MBRINK. I had know idea who that was, and hadn't recalled Chris mentioning anyone with a name like that.

Once I locked up the car and got into the estate, I ran straight up the staircase and headed right to the main offices where only the owners were allowed in. Ryan, Ricky, and the other dominants employed here had their own offices in the building's basement.

I had to laugh when I saw the desks. Spencer's was messy and chaotic, and Chris' was completely pristine, not a single item out of place.

My head turned to the door, and my jaw nearly dropped. Standing in the doorway was an absolutely gorgeous woman wearing a white bustier/corset that lace fabric was draped over in the back. Her high heels made me feel even shorter than her, and the clicks of the heels against the wood floors was hard not to notice.