Devious

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking back into our room with a towel wrapped around my waist.

On the bed was Zoey, still stark naked, laying down on her back with her legs up in the air and pressed against the headboard.

"Trying to get pregnant." Zoey replied rather nonchalantly, looking back at me. "I took three pregnancy tests last night and they all came back negative. Those are the events that have led to this."

"12 months, Zoey. Doctors and professionals say that two perfectly healthy people should not worry about problems with conception until a full year has passed. We're barely a month into our marriage, we just have to give it some more time. We'll do some more research, get you some more supplements if you'd like, and good stuff like that. However, right at this moment, we need to get you up and dressed. We have to be to work by nine." I told her dropping my towel to further entice her to get up and get moving.

Walking to the door, I leaned up against the doorframe and waited for her to get up and come over to me. Her eyes twinkled with interest, yet she stayed where she was. I was baffled, to say the least when she didn't come running over to me. Hmm, apparently I needed to make the show a little more interesting.

"You've got to do better than that, Cerulli." She snickered, watching even more intently as I began to stroke my cock for her.

"Oh really? If this isn't doing it for you, please indulge me as to what will get you out of bed." I said. 

"Come play with me." She pouted, turning around with her legs spread wide for me as her hand traced down her chest until she grabbed both of her breasts and began massaging them. 

"You're something else, Cerulli and you're far too horny this morning," I laughed, amused by her antics this early in the day. 

"Oh yeah, I'm the misbehaved one in this relationship." She sarcastically replied, hoisting herself up and off the bed.

"You have been so sassy this past week, my pet. Do I need to put you over my knee and turn your ass red? Before you answer- I know your horny little self likes it when I spank you, but I can make you rethink that." I whispered in her ear, gripping her wrist tightly.

"And when I get used to that, I'll love it too." Zoey giggled, managing to slip her wrist out of my grip before her naked self skipped down the hallway.

I laughed at her adorable ass skipping down the hall and figured it was best to follow her and get dressed. I don't think she had fully thought this through and completely forgot that the clothes she needed to cover her ass with were in this room. Digging through our dressers, I found a dress that was one of my favorites of hers, and put that on the bed while I quickly dressed. Hurrying to the kitchen, I found Zoey still in the nude and sipping on a piping hot cup of tea.

"Come on, as much as this pains me, I have to ask you to put some clothes on. I don't need Ricky or Balz chewing us out for getting there late." I stated, laying the dress over the back of a chair.

"When did I become the fun one?" She exclaimed with a roll of her eyes.

"Put your clothes on or I will put them on for you, Zoey," I demanded, crossing my arms after setting the dress down in front of her,

After a very large and overdramatic groan from her, she set her tea down and began to dress herself. I sat back and enjoyed the view of her dress sliding down and hugging each and one of her curves perfectly.

"Your sex drive is astonishing, dear. I thought by now you'd be worn out a little bit and tired." I stated, getting a mug from the cupboards to get myself a cup of tea as well.