Our First Night Truly Alone

Chris' POV ~ 

"Moose, seriously, you need to leave me alone. Go and bother your mother for a little bit." I grumbled, pushing our extra large dog off of me as she excitedly jumped all over me as I dried off from my shower.

Moose relented nonetheless, pawing all over me. Out of the blue she grabbed a tight hold of the bottom of my towel with her teeth and began growling at me. My attempts to shoo her away were in vain, and she gave one more tug that was so powerful my towel came completely off. I put my hand on my hip and glared the now delighted dog down as she spit the towel out on the floor and proceeded to excitedly lay down and roll all over it.

I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous and silly dog who seemed to be having the time of her life as she got herself all tangled up in the blanket.

"Your mom does the same thing with my sweatshirts." I chuckled, throwing on my outfit before turning off the exhaust fan and turning off the lights. "Are you coming with me or are you staying here, fluff butt?"

Moose just let out a rather odd little huff as she continued being an odd duck, and I took that as my cue to just leave her to her own weirdness. Taking a peek into my room I saw that Zoey was still asleep, despite being about an inch away from falling off of the bed. Spencer and Ryan were unfortunately still in our bed, so I didn't want to go and get her if that meant prematurely waking up the both of them.

"The world must have stopped spinning on its axis, Mr. Cerulli for sure is not letting his wife sleep with two other men." A soft voice stated from the doorway.

"Just be quiet." I grumbled, rolling my eyes at her as I walked out of the room and closed the door behind the two of us.

She waited for me to start walking down the hall and I was followed by the somewhat obnoxious clicking of her heels against the hardwood floors. I waited for her to say something else, but she just stood silently as I began to brew a pot of coffee as well as get some water in the tea kettle for Zoey.

"I'm proud of you, Chris. So few men take the time to really treat their wives right, and you were taking that little one to the moon and back. You were making her shake like a leaf...no wonder why she's always attached to your hip." Maria told me, a frankly suspicious grin on her face.

"Thank you, I think." I replied with a shrug of my shoulders.

"You should see her eyes when she talks about you, Chris. It's like the mere mention of you warms her heart, she's so....obsessed with you for a lack of a better word." She mentioned.

"The obsession goes both ways." I informed her.

"I want a front row seat of that obsession, Cerulli. It's a spectacular show." Maria smirked, finally sitting down on one of the bar stools.

To my happiness, she quieted down as I began to prepare a small breakfast for Zoey and I. Once the food was all prepared and I began to load up the blender with some fruits and veggies, I was delighted to notice my gorgeous wife peeking her head into the kitchen.

"The boys let you up?" Maria asked her.

"Yeah. I slipped a couple of pillows into my spot." She chuckled, excitedly running over towards me and held me close.

"I'm sure you're ready to move into our house tonight." I told her, watching her face light up.

"I'm ready to get knocked up by that big cock of yours." Zoey stated cheerfully, her eyes sparkling with delight.

"Whew. It's getting hot in here!" Maria exclaimed, fanning herself down as she took a sip of ice water.

"You know what I realized this morning? I realized that what we do with one another behind our bedroom door isn't exactly a secret. They know we're horny and kinky newlyweds that just are fucking each other like bunnies in the spring. Why be shy about it?" Zoey shrugged, surprising me with her new carefree attitude.