Sitkowski and Company's Wife Boot Camp

"Hey, get up." I whispered, shaking Chris, trying to wake him up.

"Come back to bed, Zoey." He groaned, reaching out to hug my waist.

"Asshole, it's me. Get off!" I growled, pushing him off me.

"Oh shit. What's up, Ryan? Want to cuddle?" Chris chuckled, sitting up in his bed.

"Real funny, dick. No, no I don't want to cuddle. I want you to get your ass out of bed and come outside with me. There's something you should see. Trust me." I told him.

"It's 4 in the morning." He grumbled, looking over at his alarm clock.

"Exactly my point." I said, walking out of his room and back down towards the main foyer.

We reached the kitchen and I pointed out towards the window into the dark early morning hours. The sun was just starting to rise so it was just bright enough to see Zoey outside in a little swimsuit washing Chris's car.

"You're showing me, my hot wife, to be washing my car? It's early I get it, who knows why she's up this early, but she lost a bet. Why she's doing it early, I don't know, but she did lose a bet." Chris told me.

"She's in a fucking bikini!" I yelled.

"Yeah. What's your point?" Chris laughed.

"That's nuts. I guess I'm never not amazed at her dedication to you and her overwhelming love. I mean if she does this at 4 in the morning with a smile on her face...you've found the perfect girl." I said, rather amused.

"You know I don't just love her for the fact that she submits. She has a very beautiful soul, and I love how kind, caring, funny, and sweet she is." Chris told me.

"Boring. Let me know when she can deepthroat you." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Man, you need to get laid." He chuckled, shaking his head at me.

"You're fucking telling me. You know what would help though?" I asked him.

"If you suggest fucking my fiance, I will sincerely chop your balls off and serve them to you fucking a la mode." Chris hissed. 

"Woah, easy there. I would never suggest that. I'm just suggesting that you let us take her for a week. Break her in just a teeny tiny bit more. There's got to be something she wants to learn, but wants to surprise you." I said, trying to convince him.

Especially before Spencer got here.

"It's Zoey that would be less alright with that. I know you wouldn't hurt her, but I don't know if she knows that." Chris sighed, clearly over this conversation.

I saw the lights from Spencer's car, and since Chris hadn't exactly said "yes" yet, I had to distract him.