The One Exception

3 Days Later

Ryan's POV ~

"Come on." I groaned, pulling on the leash.

I looked down at the stubborn little thing at the end of the leash and she simply just grinned back up at me, knowing she trying to test my nerves. I gave it one more yank, waiting for her to follow me.

"Are you giving up?" Zoey chuckled, clearly enjoying this.

"I will drag that pretty ass of yours down the hall if that's what it takes, Ms. Blake. Don't doubt me on that. I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but just like that fiance of yours, I don't like being defied very much." I told her.

"Please don't forget that I am just as stubborn as Chris is, if not more. If we're going to play a waiting game, I'm guaranteed to win." She replied, a sneaky little smirk on her lips.

"Oh come on, Blake! Throw me a fucking bone over here." I exclaimed.

"Ryan, here's the fact of the matter of this whole 'Wife Boot Camp'. I don't need it at all. If Chris honestly asked me that I greet him naked and on all fours every day after he got home from work, I'd jump at the opportunity to serve him as he wished. I'd do just about anything he asked me at the drop of a dime. I appreciate your enthusiasm to try and teach me things that would make your friend happy, but I just don't think there's anything you can teach me." Zoey replied.

"Fucking hell. I know you're right, but I just thought that I could help out. I guess I was a little jealous of Chris, knowing he gets to take over fully training you. I get that you're getting married, but the rest of us can still lust after you. We don't run across many women life you anymore. I just thought I could help both you and Chris by teaching you something that would benefit the two of you." I sighed.

"There's a million of things that I want to learn for Chris. While I'm excited for our first night as husband and wife, I'm obviously beyond nervous that I'm going to let him down big time. However, those are things I want Chris and only Chris to ever teach me and show me. I feel bad by letting you down, since it's clear this wild idea came from a good place in your heart. I guess though...if you can think of something that would not be below the belt or too hands on, be my guest. Out of respect for Chris and myself, I obviously have to draw lines." She explained to me.

"Alright, well it's now my my mission to find something that will work." I told her.

"Just check in with Chris before you do it though, get his blessing if you will." She asked.

"That would ruin the surprise though, Zoey." I said.

"No it won't'. Chris wouldn't believe that I'd let you do anything to me." Zoey giggled.

"Fuck me, you do know your fiance." I chuckled along with her.

I unclipped her from her leash as she got up and I followed her back to the bedroom Spencer had been letting her sleep in.