Rehearsal Dinner

1 Day to Wedding

Chris' POV ~

"I think I'm going to puke I'm so nervous, Chris." Zoey squeaked as I pulled up into the church's parking lot.

I parked my car, unbuckled the both of us, and began rubbing her back gently as she bent over slightly. She was extremely pale and slightly shaky. Her nerves had been so apparent over the last twelve hours, and she looked like a wreck right now.

"Hey, just breathe, honey. I know it's crazy how fast our wedding has come up, but you have to just relax." I whispered, continuing to rub her back.

"We're getting married tomorrow. Holy shit it came up so fast. So excited...so nervous." Zoey gasped.

"Hold on." I grumbled, jumping out of the car and running around to her side.

"Come on, let's get some fresh air." I murmured, picking her up and setting her down on her feet.

"Sorry, Sir." She apologized, sitting down on the church steps.

"It's ok, love. I know how crazy it is we're getting married tomorrow. It came so fast." I whispered, sitting next to her on the front steps.

"That's what she said." I whispered back, chuckling softly.

Zoey started giggling at the joke, but as the giggles came to an end, she leaned over the rails on the staircase and threw up into the bushes. I reached over and grabbed her hair out of the way so that she didn't get her hair dirty.

"Holy shit, drinking early, Zo?" Nick exclaimed, running towards us with a spare towel he thankfully had stashed in his car.

"Not the best time for jokes, asshole. It's just nerves." I said, rubbing her back and helping her clean up.

"Don't call your brother an asshole." Zoey whispered, smacking my thigh.

"Haha, I fucking love her." Nick laughed.

"Don't swear in a church." Zoey groaned, sitting up and wiping her mouth one last time with the towel.

"She loves me more." I grinned, gently pulling her closer to me.

"Whew! I'm good now, sorry about that." She apologized, taking my hand to help her stand up again.

"Are you puking because he knocked you up?" Nick inquired with a stupid smirk.

"No, you twat." I growled, slipping my hand behind her waist and walking in with her to the absolutely astonishing church.

The two of us walked side by side with one another as Nick trailed behind us through the dimly lit foyer and hallway that lead us to the pastor's office. I peeked in through the door and saw that he was not currently occupying the room. Knowing how early my parents arrived at everything, I figured my best bet was to go and check out the main chapel to find the rest of my family.