Begging

*First thing's first - this chapter and every other chapter I get to update tomorrow is dedicated to the lovely and wonderful @WednesdaysCoffin as it is her birthday!* 

__________________________________________________________________________

Chris' POV ~ 

"Ah, ah, ah, get down on all fours, my little slut. I'm not quite sure Master's pet has quite earned the privilege to stand up yet. In fact, I know you haven't." I told her, slowly wrapping the leash around my fist, bringing my hand closer to the new collar I had put on her.

Zoey did just as I asked, and I took a couple of minutes to just take in all of her beauty. My eyes gazed over her perfect face, her gorgeous breasts, and that lovely ass of hers. She had told me many of times she thought her ass was less than impressive, but I thought she was being ridiculous. It was perfect for spanking, it made for a fabulous pillow, and I knew one day it would be wonderful to fuck as well. I knew my horny self had worry about one of her virgin holes at a time.

"What would Master like me to do?" Zoey asked, swaying her ass slowly.

"You're going to undress for me and present yourself to me. Until you show me that you're worthy, I'm not so sure you're worthy to serve me." I whispered in her ear, gripping her hair tightly.

I heard Zoey gasp at that, and instantly I worried that I had gone over the line. She had asked for me to rougher with her, but I was wondering if she was already regretting that.

"You alright? Is that too much?" I asked her.

She simply grinned and shook her head no.

"No, not at all. That's fucking hot, Master." Zoey replied, with a smirk across those luscious lips of hers.

"You are my fucking dream girl." I said, leaning down once more to capture her lips with my own for a few moment.

"Oh, so you'll go easy on me?" She giggled.

"Absolutely not. That wouldn't be any fun, would it?" I chuckled.

"No, Master." She cheerfully agreed.

I quickly ran up the basement stairs, realizing that I had forgotten to lock the door. Walking back down, I was greeted with Zoey who was in the middle of undressing herself. The thin fabric covering her most intimate parts were quickly shed, exposing all of her to me. I felt my cock twitch in my pants, and I knew those would be coming off soon. Picking her up, I set her down on the bed we had down here.

Grabbing some black rope, I got her up on her her knees in what was basically the child's pose, and tied her ankles down to the bed. Both of my hands found my way in between her thighs, which I gently nudged open to get the full view and unrestricted view of my Zoey.

Zoey was already soaking wet, her sex glistening under the lights, only drawing me in closer.

"Whose is this?" I hissed, resting my hand on her dripping sex.

"Mmm, Daddy's." She moaned, wiggling her cute little ass for me.