Baby Fever

Zoey's POV ~ 

"Zoey? Honey? Little one?" I heard Chris whisper.

"I'm alive." I mumbled into my pillow, slowly coming around and waking up.

As I slowly yet surely woke up, the soreness in my body made its way all throughout my body, all types of memories from last night flooding back to me. I happy little grin popped onto my face as I one again realized I was no longer a virgin, Chris' cock had made it so.

He rested his hand on my lower back, gently running it up and down my lower back which felt amazing. Plus, that was probably one of the only few places on my body that wasn't bruised.

"Do you want some water? Some advil? Ice pack, hot pad? A bath or shower to help you feel better?" Chris wondered.

I thought it through, and a bath sounded really relaxing and perfect for the moment. It was a double whammy, I got to relax in the bath but it would also clean me up.

"Hot bath, please." I whispered.

"Sounds perfect." Chris replied, picking me up and walking me towards the bathroom.

My eyes kept fluttering shut, my body wanting me to fall asleep once more to take some more time to recover from last night. He set me down on the heated floor of the bathroom as he began to draw my bath for me, adding something into the running water that smelled absolutely divine. Peeking at the tub, I realized it looked more like a large hot tub. The water quickly rose up with bubbles floating on top of the water.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"I'm doing wonderful this morning, baby. Last night was the craziest, sexiest, most wonderful night of my life." He told me.

"That's good. I just feel like you've actually broken my body." I said, accompanied with a chuckle.

"Oh, that was your Master being nice and gentle." Chris snickered, kneeling down in front of me and resting his large hands on my thighs.

"I want to quit life and spend every second of the rest of my days worshipping you." I whispered, not caring to censor myself at all.

"Me or my cock?" He wondered.

"Both." I grinned.

"You're so fucking cute." Chris said, picking me up and leading both of us over towards the bathtub.

As he set me down in the tub, the warm water snapped me more awake, and I opened my eyes a little wider, observing all of Chris' glory.

"Can we have bath sex? Please, Chris." I pleaded.

"Let's wait a little bit, honeybuns. I want to show you around this beautiful place, and then after that I most definitely am willing to revisit you on my cock again. We have to give that gorgeous body of yours a little break." Chris told me.

"Deal." I smiled up at him.

"Such a good girl." He cooed, running his hands down my arms.

"Was I a good girl for Master last night?" I asked, batting my eyes at him.

"The best ever." He told me, leaning down to trail kisses up and down my neck.

He was telling me he didn't want to have sex right now, but the way he was touching a kissing me made me think the complete opposite. He was just trying to make sure we both weren't complete sex addicts at the moment. Not a bad idea in all honesty.

I sunk a little further down into the tub, the bubbles now covering the top of my breasts and everything below. All of the bruises, bite marks, scratches, and small welts from the little bit of love his belt had given to me last night.

The water hurt some of those a little bit, but I knew it was probably best that I got cleaned up.

"Come in with me." I said to Chris.

He took no time at all to accept that offer and he slid into the tub with me. Chris groaned at how good the warm water felt, and threw his head back.

"I can't believe we already got married. That day seems like it went by in a flash. It's like we said "I do" and then we flash-forwarded to last night." Chris told me.

"I know exactly what you mean. I was walking down that aisle, and then poof...we were making babies." I exclaimed.

"You really enjoyed last night, huh?" He chuckled.

"I did. For once in my life, I felt like an equal to you. There was so much give and take, and despite the levels of roughness, we reached there was always such a sweetness in every move we both made. It was beautiful." I told him.

"It most certainly was. Not to mention, the idea of starting a family with you makes me the happiest guy in the world. I want to be a dad to a strapping young man, or your own little mini me of a daughter. Nothing, besides from being your husband, could make prouder than being a dad." He confided in me, resting his head on my shoulder and resting a hand on my stomach.

"Soon there will be a little one growing in there, getting big and strong." I whispered, placing my hand over his.

"I can't wait." Chris said, a happy single tear racing down his cheek.