You Owe Me One

4 Days Later

Zoey's POV ~

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I cheered, running down the hall.

I continued banging the pan against the metal spoon, figuring this was the quickest way to wake all of these crazy guys up. It also was fun to be a little irritating shit at times, that was probably only being fueled by my excitement to be heading back to Chris this morning.

"What are you doing?" Spencer snarled, slamming his door open.

"Trying to get someone to wake up and take me back to my fiance." I chuckled.

Spencer rolled his eyes, grabbed the pan and spoon from me, called for Ryan to wake up. I heard Ryan up and about in his room, so I headed over there.

"Ow!" I screamed, feeling the metal spoon whack against my ass.

"Don't you mean, thank you, Sir?" Spencer grinned.

"Get me home to my soon to be husband, please and thank you. Don't forget he put you on a timetable." I said.

"Oh come on, don't you want to show Spencer what I taught you?" Ryan asked me.

"No!" I groaned, running to the front door.

"So feisty and pushy." Spencer tsked.

A couple of minutes later, Ryan and Spencer came back with the car keys. I jumped up and down with excitement as we finally made our way out to the car.

"Little lovesick puppy." Ryan laughed.

I ignored his comments, and sat back in the backseat, too jittery to try and sleep for the 30-40 minute drive in front of us. I was hoping that Chris was wide awake when I got there because I didn't want to have to wake him up, but I also wanted him to be up so I could be with him.

Thankfully, between Ryan and Spencer's bickering and teasing me, the drive ended up feeling relatively short. My heart started banging with excitement as we finally pulled into the garage, finally.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squealed, leaning up to the front seat to give Ryan's cheek a kiss before I sprinted out of the car and into the house.

My legs ran faster than they ever did before, and they took me straight up the stairs and to Chris' room. I barged in through the door and my heart dropped when I saw that he was asleep. I sighed, but still crawled up onto his bed and snuggled into his chest. His warmth, his scent that was oddly reminiscent of a cool fall day, and just everything else about his sweet face.

"Wake up, Chris, please," I whined, putting my hands on top of his.

He stayed sleeping, and after few minutes passed I gave up hope.

"I thought you'd be up, Master. I'll see you in the morning." I whispered, giving him a kiss.

Hopping off the bed, I headed towards the door to go to my room for the rest of the night.

"Oh that kiss was nice, give me one more?" His groggy voice pleaded with me. 

"You tease!" I exclaimed from the door, running back to the bed and jumping on him.

Chris didn't even have the chance to sit up before I got on top of him and started covering his smiling face in kisses. His strong arms wrapped around me, and I melted in them. It didn't take too much time for Chris to take charge of the kiss.