16 || lemon

fOr those hoes that are confused on the chapters, my laptop is lagging so the chapter 14, 15 and announcement were next to chapter 13: Mika-chan and when i try to fix it , it didn't work so sorry for the inconvience.

Y/n's POV

My boddyy.. feell....soooo...hunnggrryy...forr..se***..."Mika-ahh plsss... kisss meeee". "Just as I expected, it worked" he grinned, he then kissed me passionately and removed my dress, living me in my panties and bra, he then removed his shirt.

I touched his firm muscles and abs, Wtf abs, me so jealous hehehe . he unclasp my bra and took it away and grabbing it, and squishing it, i moaned with pleasure, he kissed me again while squishing my bloobs, i removed his pants leaving him in his underwear, his member was already hard as rock OMG wtf HAHAHA , " Already hardd??!" i moaned out "Hard for you wife" he then removed your panties and thrusted two fingers inside, "Ahh..." you moaned loudly, he furst thrusted slowly suddenly he thrusted fast, "Ah..ah...ah" you moaned continously, he then removed his two fingers from your wet pussy and tasted you, "You taste delisious y/n, i want more" he said with lust, he then get a condom from his pants, How?!😂 and removed his underwear to reveal his big member "Big" HAHAHA and placed the condom, he then positioned his d*ck to your entrance, and thrusted slowly "AAAHH" you moaned in pleasure , he then thrusted faster and faster and you were a moaning, blushing mess, moans with pleasure escape your mouth continously.

you grabbed the floor . Tell me, how to grab a floor?

And kept moaning, both of you were almost on your climax, " Im gonna cum" Mika said, "Im almost at my climax too" i moaned out, then mika and y/n bursted, and stopped lemoning out.  is there even a word like that? 😂

Mika get y/n in bridal style and placed him on the couch in the theater room amd get a blanket from a cabinet. he then was at my back and we cuddled each other and I said "I love you Mika", he replied, " I love you too my precious y/n"

Im so bad at making smut like holy shit, was the smut with Eric better than this one? tell me hoes.

OMG IM SO FUCKING SAD,BCUZ Y/N SAID THAT SHE LOVES MIKA, HUHUHU IM HURT, That mika, HE DRUGGED ERIC'S QUEEN. OKAY LETS GET TO THE RECAAP:
y/n waa drugged by that bitch mika, guess he's not innocent as i thought, will y/n ever remember her love for Eric? Will y/n find out that she was drugged by mika? will Eric and Y/n see each other again? Find out next NexT Next Next Next Next Next fucking chapter.

-anime_dawnie💜

this was a short chapter but i will make it up to you next week, and thank you hoes for reading this story, there might be chapters that are missplaced bcuz of my stupid, piece of shit laptop and See you next Chapter HOESSS, (Chapter 17: lovestruck) hehe i gave you a clue for the next chapter cuz i dunno HAHAHAHA BYE HOES💜💛💚💙💖