46 || The Unexpected Turn

Y/N's POV

Vengeful people.

A fancy hotel.

A Silent street.

The moon lights up the far wide horizon, aluminizing everything that stands on its path, just like, that silent dark street we're dashing on, on this early evening.

I feel the nervousness, and determination of everybody in this single vehicle we're occupying. Because we all know, that even one wrong move can put this scheme to dead meat.

Curiously, I checked my new phone which Ami generously gave to me,I accepted wholeheartedly...

I promised to myself not to ever crack its screen... well I guess I might not keep  that promise since I'm such a klutz but I mean, its not that hard...... though , it was the latest model of Apple. I admired it, I really do see Am's generosity and consideration as the phone is my favorite color, like this color (might depends on what your f/c is) is not an option on the color pallet.

I then googled the Mocré, just to seek for some details,

      knowing some new information is better, and gives us more opportunities, despite the fact that Eric and I always visit here, we might need these statistics. Its better to be prepared than to know nothing, right?

The street and the old bark trees surrounding us seems to start getting clearer and clearer by the second, as the side lanes of the street is now accompanied by tall street lights, which are giving out a warm yellow light.

  The presence of these tall lamps means something..

    With a flick of my eye, I saw it.........

The Mocré is near.

  Expectedly, It was given more new adjustments on the designs hanged and crafted to the Mocré's walls, windows, doors, balconies or to sum it all up, everything was just  having something completely newly installed.

Minutes passed and we arrived at its tremendously large fancy golden and expertly carved gates, these gates are well known for how detailed and skilled the crafter or crafters was or were, much more since it was really made from solid shiny real gold.

We drove straight then around the large sparkling fountain, crafted from the finest diamonds and gold. Honestly, these place is just breathtaking, and that breaking even a spoon here costs a fortune. That's why those rich bitches start to get cocky.

Every local and just, everyone like literally EVERYONE in Japan knows what ever disturbed rich bastard says here.. like this for example:

" YOU CLUMSY PIECE OF SHIT! IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL ROYALTY SERVICE?! YOU CLUMSY WHORE !! THIS COSTS A FORTUNE AND YOU JUST SAY SORRY?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME THAT I'M PUTTING YOU TO JAIL, YOU FUCKING PEASANT ! "

    Yes.

    Stupid ,  over-egotistical nobles always say these foul words to any 'peasant' who disrupt their peaceful stay here. Who are they to foul-mouth  people like that. Their just filthy rich. They should be ashamed.