34 || Diary

Kuro's POV

*Bang Bang Bang* *Door creaks*

" Leave them there Jun, also leave that box inside.. I don't want my precious y/n to die here"

" Yeh, okay Mik"

" By the way, do you see those two bastards?"

" No Mik, I think they went farther into this dump hole."

" Okay"

"Ku, Do you here that? Y/n is here?!"

" I know Am let's go see."

We walked slowly to where we heard their voices..

*Door slams loudly*

"Eek! That's loud" Am said as he covered his ears in frustration.

"I know"

We then reached the door and saw Y/n and another girl lying down on the floor...it's Dawnie!

She's more beautiful today, I remember having a crush on her back at high school— I could only see her once me and Y/n hangout together once a month.

" Oh my god, Mika is a monster, I swear I will kill him after this!" Am said as he went near to Y/n.

I kneeled on the floor trying to wake up both females.

"Ku, Do you know this girl?" Am said as he gestured Dawnie.

" Oh.. well yeah."

" Who is she?" He said in curiosity.

" She is Dawnie Bei, Y/n's best friend and my..I-uh..past crush?...."

" Oh, mmm.. ok"

Both of us were silent.. it was an awkward silence, I then look at Ami, He was looking at the floor. I went closer to him and hugged him.

" But you should know that YOU'RE the love of my life Am, it's not her anymore." I said hugging him tighter.

He hugged me back and smiled, and said..

" Ku, I really don't know why but why turn gay for me? I wasn't that special back at high school..I was a self-shy otaku and you were the high school crush.."

" Am, No matter if I was the most longed guy at school but you.. caught my eye, you stole my heart, I thought it was stolen by Dawn but you made me realize I love you."

"..i..just want you to know that—"

" Stop Am, you're the most special person in my life so please. Don't say that you aren't enough.. you are to me.. and nothings gonna change that."

" I feel like We're third-wheeling" (Dawn said this)

We looked at Dawn and Y/n already up and looking at us with fan-girl eyes.

We removed each others clutches and Ami hugged Y/n,

"Y/N! You should know Mika—"

" He is the one who put us here... Yes I know Am, thank you though"

" How did you know?" i asked.

" He—......."

" We heard him say that.. he told us...I mean he told me. " Dawn said as she fix her hair.

" Why?" I asked with curiosity. It was certainly weird to tell your enemy your plans..isn't it?

And the fact that Dawn said that she was the only one told, Where was Y/n? And Why would he tell that..Are they close? I have so many conclusions.

I saw Ami and Y/n look at Dawn the same as me.. Is Dawnie hiding something..something special? Something that could help us to get revenge on Mikaela?

" Well..................... Me and Mika have been enemies ..I never liked him and he never liked me after something that happened, I even saw his diary that he wanted to kill me. But still before, We were friends, really close friends, but after he kept on pushing me down, He kept on making me feel down. We became enemies"

Hmmm.... Dawn is really hiding something, but I will just ignore it, let Y/n do it for me.

" Okay, Though we really need to know what's in that big trunk Am" I said.

"What trunk Ku?" Y/n said as everybody's attention went to me.

"It was a trunk with the Tepes' logo carved on it" Ami answered her question.

" Let's see it" Dawnie said eagerly.

" Okay" I said.

We went to where the trunk was located, Dawn was really eager on seeing the trunk...I see it in her eyes, Ami was just beside me, like Dawn, still eager to find out the mystery of that trunk.

We reached it and went really close to it, Dawnie touched the carvings and said..

" This is really Z— the Tepes' logo"

" Yeah" Y/n said as she touched it too.

" How about let's open it now?" Am asked.

" Yeah, okay"

I opened the trunk and we saw a lot of things..

  There were old books, and scrolls... a ball (don't be dm hoes) but one thing caught my eye..it was a blue book carved with Mari on it.

Everyone grabbed some things there, like Dawn grabbed the galaxy-colored ball, and Am and Dawnie grabbed the books.. except for that old blue book.

I get the book and opened it.

I read some of the writings.. one of them said.

   I arrived in this strange world, it was filled with people wearing diamonds, emeralds, quartz and lots more as casual clothes.. people who where a necklace with a specific rock that gives them powers..

I then saw gold in front of my feet, it was shaped like a pearl, it was small. i decided to put this in my pocket, and went on, As i walked, i visioned someone..specifically a girl. She had golden-brown hair and golden-yellow eyes, plump pink lips and white pale freckled skin.

She has a warm smile across her face and was wearing a golden crown encrusted with multi-colored diamonds. She wore a blue aquamarine dress that rested below her knees.

Waitt...this is a diary!! You just realized bish?

" Guys look at this!" I said, they all went to me and read.

" It's a diary...but who ones it?" Y/n said as she sit down on the closed trunk.

Dawnie was really shocked, touching the pages gently..i don't know what's with her but she's acting weird.

" I don't know.. it doesn't say a name here but..the cover of the book says Mari."

" She must be the owner!" Am said.

" i think so too." Dawnie said casually.

" Check more pages of the diary...we might see clues." Am said.

"Ok"

I flipped into another page, Y/n stood up and went up closer to us to read.

" Oh my god..."

Oof that ended here hehehehehe.

RecaaaaaappppPpPpPp:

So  We found a diary who owns it? Hmmmm..... imma so lazzyyy.

-anime_dawnie

Diamond district in the Jag'~~

See ya all next chap'~~~

And sorry for late update hoez.. i feel like this is a short chapter—isn't it?