43 || Help

The day before Saturday

Y/n's POV

" It has been three days and I don't know why how we are still alive!" Ku said in astonishment.

It was now..i think.. Friday. It is practically morning,

" Well thanks to Mika, he gave us food and water which was supposed to be y/n's." Am exclaimed.

" But the supply he's giving us everyday can fit us four to live." Dawn joined. " He's caring but a hoe.. that's sad."

" A total waste." I blurted.

Everybody looked at me in like in a bitchy manner.

" What? it's true!" I announced.

" hMm" the three of them said in unison.

" Y'all are weird today." I said now looking at the new box that Mika brought me, now rather 'us'.

As usual, there's a black note, encrusted with gold caligraphy writings that is placed on the brown box. I fixed my blanket and placed it at a usual place, I opened it, and read it silently.

Y/n darling,

I gave you another set of gifts for your survival in that horrid place, I'm sorry for placing you there. A dusty dirty place that I just kept, though,I know that I did some things to you that you don't like, but you should know... it was for protecting you from that shit of an Eric.

Protect me? really? pathetic.

just to remind, it's friday, The day before I will kill your precious Eric, after that day, I will then kill your friends who I believe you are sharing with your gifts? I don't mind but as long as your alive my queen.

Bitch.

Also, did you already use the bathroom I ordered to be cleaned a few days ago? Well I keep on asking about that....silly me. I will now bid my farewell my fare beautiful queen.

-Mikaella, your beloved.

Beloved my ass.

[ about the bathroom, there was a bathroom already there, but the door of the bathroom was locked, Mika gave y/n the key a day after and also already ordered someone to clean it beforehand.]

" Y'all, Mika gave me another letterrr!!" I said irritatedly."

" As usual " Dawn said as she went near to me and looked inside the box.

I stood up and grabbed the diary which was on a foldable sturdy table which we saw at this place, and opened a specific page, the last page of the diary, that made me nuts for days... It said,

If you read this, just remember these words, " Equne nac eb vivered yb infignd het tersecp " desifer the code and find it, if you do, recite " free her, the ruler of the land."......Zei is in your hands now.

-D

The owner of this diary must start with the letter 'D' and yet this code he/she wrote is pretty weird... I haven't figured it yet, I already told them but they can't desifer it too.

" OMG YEESSS" I heard Dawnie's voice and looked at her.

" WE NOW HAVE REAL FOOD!" she said revealing already cooked rice, which was placed in a black bento box, it was chicken chops with shredded green cabbage and shredded corn, it was also with katsu sauce and which was apparently still hot because there was still some that was wrapped firmly with a thick blanket.