27 || A day

Eric's POV

*A day after* 6:58 pm.

Shit I haven't pack yet, I thought as I look at my phone, it was almost near to go to Japan and stay there for like how many days... actually I didn't listen, but who cares?!

I'm just gonna buy clothes there right?

And I might as well buy new shoes there , god that will be nice.

And actually buy some anime merch for Eith.

and could actually see my baby again! I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW, after SOOOO Many months... I hope she still is fighting for me.

  Right now I'm eating the last slice of my cheese quessidilias help me i forgot the spelling,

and finished my medium-sized, mocha iced coffee. then I started to look at the beautiful view of the night sky,

The sky was filled with stars, with different sizes and yeah size,

I admired the beautiful view from below, Then I slowly drift to sleep in a wonderful happy dream where Y/n and I are still together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ding* I looked again at my phone and saw a text from Juliet.

How the fuck did she get my number?

That stalker.

The message she sent  said,

Juliet: Eric-kun, Where are you? It's today we will go to Japan, Where are you?.
             Sent. 6:55 AM.

Waitttt...WHAT THE FUCK! ITS NOW 7:20 OMG IT ALMOST TIME.

I hurridly pack five black casual clothes and five hoodies with the color black, white, camaflouged, maroon and dark blue.

and a 2 pairs of black nike shoes, in case on got broken our probably stolen.

I then put them in my luggage that was given from my parents made from the famous American designer.

Then I changed into my clothes. it was a blazer again, I hate to say it but it was a nice blazer like woah.

Then I went out in a flash, locked my door and my peronal assistant, followed me and said.

" Mr. Mun, the helicopter is waiting for you upsatirs"

Oh thank god, Then I sighed in relief.

"Ok, and also bring me a churro, the same flavor, as always"

" Ok Mr. Mun"

"And some Latte"

"Ok Mr. Mun"

" Dismissed"

She left in a fast manner and I went into the elevator.

I went inside peacefully, luckily I didn't meet anyone there, I reached the top silently and went to the landing area where I was gonna be picked up by the helicopter.

Fortunately the jet was there and my churros and coffee were there too, I can actually tell that my personal assistant is the best assistant there has... this bitch is like Sebastian

She gave it to me as soon as I reached the helicopter, and I coldly accepted it amd said a little thank you until she left.

I went in inside the helicopter and didn't really care if I was buckled up, then we went to our destination ... the big-ass airport.