45 || Its Time

Y/N's POV

It was finally the day, The day we take matters in our own hands. It was already afternoon and I am very sure that I am concentrated on killing Mikaela, and, I'll finally see 'him'.

After so many months of being drugged and manipulated, I am willing to do what I want to do. I won't easily listen to what others might say, as long as I want to do it, I'll do it without hesitation.

It was 12 in the afternoon and I'm pretty sure that everybody is worked up, I haven't went out yet since I just woke up. Yes, My lazy ass just woke up.

I'm still in my pj's and is sitting on the white comfy and very soft queen-sized violet bed I slept on the night before. The room Ku and Am provided me was very plain but was unique in a way, you see it was aesthetic, it showcases pastel colors and is practically great for picture taking, it was a beautiful room.

As I looked at the sky which were covered by fluffy white clouds which was also hiding the hot burning afternoon sun, it was quite amusing, watching the whole city above. The city was beautiful, above or below, it  was orderly and clean, it was quite relaxing to the eyes.

My h/c  h/l hair was messy but it was always like that since it was a little wavy. I stood up, touching the cold floor with my bare feet and went first to the bathroom, I should probably wash up, I thought. After that, I quickly wore the attire that the lovebirds provided me.

It was a sleeveless dress, which had a color that is quite similar to my bright violet eyes. It had jewels of all sorts on its' end, it ended below my knees and hugged my body perfectly. I paired it with black fancy doll shoes which had gold on its' tips.

As I finished, I went out of the room and quickly went to Dawnie's room, hoping she would be there, I knocked first. She opened it, she wore a black tight suit which hugged her body tightly, her curves were shown which was practically so precise.

" Hi Y/n, you just woke up didn't you?" She asked as she laughed.

" Uh.. Of courseee..." I replied, which made her giggled more.

" Old typical Y/n" she said then sighed, I replied, giggling.

Dawnie's room was kinda similar to mine, had a Queen-sized bed and all those other shit in my room, but the only difference was the color of the bed and sheets.

" Dawn can i get my clothes now, I kinda wanna take a bath and wear it as soon as possible." I blurted, I was very much excited to actually wear my clothes now, especially when it just looks so good with Dawn, maybe it will on me.

"Okayyy, here ya go." She handed it to me, a set of ironed clothes which I assumed I would be wearing tonight. I checked it out.

Surprisingly I thought it would be all black and it would be like a tight suit or some sort, but instead it was a spaghetti-strapped jumpsuit which has the same color of my luring eyes, which I assumed, practically shows too much skin.

" Wait why is it this? I thought we would be wearing the same thing(?)" I asked curiously.

" Oh you got it wrong Y/n, Did you forgot we have different roles to play? HAHAHAHA" she said it in a funny tons then laughed, knowing that I always have been a forgetful person.

" Damn you ! HAHAHAHA" I replied while almost strangling her. "But well I did..forgot.." A burst of laughing came from the nearest bitch from me in this room.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DAMN I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT HAHAAHHAAHA, You were the one who was determined to kill that filthy bitch but instead you forgot the freaking plan, how cool is that?" She wiped a fake tear from her right eye amused.