42 || Luck

Saturday, the day the three have been anticipating...

Eric's POV

" So tell me this, if our mission is successful today, you'll give me the limited-edition actual-sized pillow of Mika?!" Eith said in total shock. (Oof gay—)

" Yes, I will, IF it goes successful." I said as I walked to the fridge to drink water.

" Oi. Why won't you give me one?!" Angelica exclaimed, as she fixed her beautiful scarlet dress. The dress complimented her, She had her ombre haired curled neatly and added a  black small purse that was hanged on her shoulder made the look extra perfect for later.

" Cuz your an annoying dumbass.. and just like what I said, its LIMITED-EDITION." I said making her reddish plump lips pout.

" That's mean bro." Eith said as he now was fixing his tuxedo.

It was now turning dark and and the sun was setting, the sky was beautiful. With the shades of red, orange, blue and purple...But I shouldn't really appreciate it now... today is the day.. I will finally see her again.

Think about it, what will she do if she sees me again? Will she ignore me? Kill me?... Ughhh I can't think straight. Eith was wearing a brown tuxedo paired with a white buttoned long-sleeved shirt and brown pants... he kinda looks like taehyung........ never mind...

And for the record, what if Mikaela already revealed his plan to Y/n, what if she refused to be with him and then he locked her up in a secret place? Well because for the fact that I didn't see her when I went to the Mocré those past few days...

Or drugged her to make her love him... Nahh.. that rumor of that drug might not be true. But I don't know.. it might be.

" Oii Eric! " Angelica shouted, I looked at her blankly, " You have been staring at the wall for a while, thinking about her..weren't you. " She said slyly. Eith smirked a little and continued his packing of weapons.

" So what?! At least mine's real while both of yours are 2D characters. " Eric said. Angelica and Eith gave me a glare.

" Hey, why are you taking this personal!"  Eith blurted,

" Says the one who has his crush right—".. I stopped myself, Eith was looking at me with wide eyes, well, thankfully Angelica was just packing her high-tech arrows and wasn't really looking and paying attention to us.. I hope.

" Ooh, Eith-san has a crush? I wonder who that be.." she said slyly, now Eith was in the verge to kick my ass but tries to stop for the sake of humanity.

" Practically no one." He then said, now zipping the large black bag of weapons.

" Is it that girl outside?" She said pointing at the window.

We both looked at the window as the girl ran away, as she ran a black pistol was revealed.. the girl was wearing all black, specifically, she was wearing a black tight suit. She had red crimson hair that was tied into a high ponytail.. that must have been Miya!

" that might be Miya." I said.

Eith and A-chan were surprised, Eith's eyes became larger than usual. Angelica was just still the same but surprised.

" So she planned to ambush us? " Eith asked, practically thinking that it was a dumb move since of course in a 3v1 fight, there is a higher chance the 3 are going to win.

" Nah I don't think so, " A-chan said, " I think she is observing us, she arrived here when Eith blurted " Why are you taking this personal!"" She imitated Eith and continued.

" So you noticed? Why didn't you tell us sooner? " I blurted.

" I wanted to hear y'all conversation, and besides, I overheard her conversation on the device."

" You what?!" Eith was surprised...again.

" Yeah, I installed a device outside that can hear conversations or just hear things.. the other part is...this..I always wear them.." She said as she revealed a device on her ear, it was color gold and look liked a regular pair of ear accessories.

" So what did she say?"  I asked.

" I recorded it." She said now getting that accessory from her ear and pressed a something.

" Mr. Tepes. Eric has two companions, A boy and a girl.............. Its his brother Mik, and the girl... I don't know a assassin perhaps.................. don't worry Mik, I am a skilled sniper, that girl will die directly when me, Yin and Yan will fight her....... oh  shit, they spotted me i have to run.."

" Maybe YOU'RE gonna die directly bitch." A-chan said now completely very mad and is ready to kill using her favorite gun, Kindness.

" I thought you heard it already.." Eith said.

" I just recorded it as soon as I saw her touch her ear and opened her mouth."

"But you told us that you heard it?!" Eith said making Angelica realising her mistake.

" only the first part hehe..." A-chan said as she put her gun, Kindness down and in to her own bag.

" So now we know theres 3 henchmen whose gonna kill me tonight." I said coldly.. both shushed as I said that.

Good luck to you three... I thought.

"Don't worry Eric those shits won't kill you tonight." Angelica said, now looking more fierce and concentrated than before. She get her bow and arrow and swiftly cleanly targeted the dart board that was at the other side of the room.

Whoosh.

As fast as a fly, it hit the bulls eye. That gave me assurance that she is more than ready tonight.

     " I'll kill them three, no matter what."

HAIYA Y'ALL LEZ GO TO A RECAppU:

So its today the final day omg the day Mika and Eric's big fight YAY, oof . So y'all now saw how A-chan is helpful but practically VERY annoying... lololol

-anime_dawnie

Short chapter today since im currently still sulking about how my phone isn't connecting to our new wifi and it has been a week or two since I haven't checked my social media and played ML... imma sad. (So if y'all reading this now means I got somewhere and connected to their wifi, and was also doing the shit I was sulking bout).

But I'll give y'all a spoiler about this book............ its about to end.. Yay(?)

But y'all should know we still have  Rey's story so we still gonna see each other.... if I TOTALLY will REALLY make it. So pray y'all lol.

And about Rey's book... should be drama or nah? Cuz the storyline I'm making is sooooo drama-filled like shit— (comment which one should I really do..)

And also, since my phone is a hoe rn so y'all should be prepared for late updates.

But if y'all totally wondering, no I won't use my laptop... it's totally tiring as fuck.

Okie imma done, BYE HOESSSSS see y'all next chapter..... UWU