37 || Requital

Y/n's POV

" So it all started because of Rey's Grandma was killed by the someone whose name is Shinzei?" I questioned.

" Yes totally.." Dawnie answered.

" I think I know someone who has a family name that is Shinzei but I forgot who" Kuro said

" I think it was probably Haruko" Am said

" Oh right, you mean Haruko Shinzei, the youngest domineering CEO in Japan, the Tepes' enemy to the highest company?"

" Yeah that"

" UGH...But why am I involve with their family-ass trouble... I'm just a mere human cousin of Rey?" I exclaimed.

I was just a regular-ass human with my loving boyfriend then my so called " fiancé" then drugged me then locked me and my friends in a basement because I learned the truth...this is the worst.. especially fucking Mika.

" Your part of this Because Mikaela wants you to be his, to be as queen when he is king in all Zei."

" Damn that bastard" I spoke.

" He could have chose another woman.. why y/n?" Kuro said interrogatively.

" He is overly-obsessed to Y/n.."

" Woah, I'm not that beautiful.." i said.

Well she doesn't know how many men and women Eric and Mika had killed just for her oops...

" Actually you are Y/n" Ami blurted.

" Yeah you are" Kuro chorused.

" Your violet orbs fits your s/c pale skin, your h/l h/c hair looks shiny and smooth, l/c small succulent lips, a perfect body structure, you ARE really beautiful Y/n." Ami said.

" Pfftt...thanks..." I said shyly.

*everyone overhears a loud grumble

" Whose stomach was that?!" I said.

" Not mine" Dawn said.

" I know who" Kuro said.

" It's mine" Am said blushing.

" Lololol so cute Am" I said

" Such a cutie gummy pie~" Kuro said pinching Am's cheeks.

" I just remembered.."

" What Dawnie?" I said

" What was inside that box near the brown wooden door?"

" OoOhh there was a box?!"  I said

" Yeah" Kuro said.

" What's inside?" Dawnie asked.

" dunno" Am said.

" LETS check it out..it might me foooOd" I said.

We all went to the door walking but Ami was already ahead of the three of us.. I guess Ami is really hungry..

As we reach there, Am was reading a something written on a black paper,

" Y/n.. ITS FOOD!! MIKA GAVE YOU FOOD!" Am said shouting.

" Guys don't be surprised, Am is always like this when he's hungry.. such a handful." Kuro said then laughed.

" I'm not handful!!!!" Am said as he opened the box.

We looked at the inside of the box.. it was filled with biscuits and instant cup noodles, forks, a strange looking—a heater and bottled water. TONS of water...

There was also 2 big fluffy-looking blanket that had the same color as my eyes.

" YAY CUP NOODLES!" Am said as he get one that was seafood.

" How are we supposed to eat cup noodles if there isn't an outlet here to plug the heater?" Dawn said as she gets a cup too.

" Let's find an outlet.. I might be sure if there is one here." Ku said as he was beginning to search an outlet.

" I'll help you." I said as I helped find an outlet.

Ami and Dawn helped too in finding an outlet.. after I think was just 10 minutes of searching I found an outlet that was just covered by the box...

" WHAT THE HELL IT WAS JUST THERE?!" Dawnie said as she literally gestured the freaking spot.

" Yeah I guess." I said as I sat down on the cold floor and get the note Am was reading.

It said,
———————————————————————————
Dear Y/n, I left you gifts of sorry, I am such a bad fiancé, but to keep you safe, I will leave you here.. with those friends of yours.. I hope you will still accept me.. I will get you in days time but first, I still need to finish some unfinished business...by the way baby, my gifts are for your survival.. I will still give you more gifts tomorrow..

                                                                     - Your fiancé,
                                                                        Mika-chan
———————————————————————————

" Argh.." I said as I threw the black paper that was written with gold.

" Why are you so mad?" Dawnie said as she get the note I threw.

" HE'S A BASTARD. A DAMN BASTARD!" I said as I gritted my teeth, venom spits out in each word.

" Oh, now I get it." Dawn said as she placed the paper down and waited for the heater to boil.

" He always was Y/n. Everybody was just enchanted by the prepossessing looks of Mikaela and the Tepes'... never knowing how those contemptible people act." Ku said harshly.

" It's true Y/n, no one really knows about their unscrupulous works." Dawn said coldly.

" But we do." I said, anger was already visibly seen in my eyes.

" How about we take revenge? Revenge against Mikaela?"

Recapppapapapapap:

We know de past so but not all, We now know about how Mika is just purely obsessive to Y/n,—okay i can't do this lol.

-anime_dawnie

So, CHANGE OF PLANS.. Imma continue here lolll.

So i made my decision that the about-to-be second book is going to be an independent book that portrays another character's story that was supposed to be connected here but i think that it will be TOO complicated.. not only me but also IconalogyWrites.

(Thanks burrito!)

I'm putting this book to its main shit— and that is Yandere shit ehehehehe...

Bye now! See y'all next chap.!