✯•One•✯

Renjun's collapsed onto his bed completely exhausted. Everyone in the house was frantically checking to make sure they had packed everything they would need for their vacation before they had to leave for the airport. Renjun was sure he was the only person not excited for this trip. Planes creeped him out. He didn't like the way the robotic flight attendants would stare at you, their eyes glowing as they scan any information they could find. Just the thought sent shivers down the brunette's back.

With a groan he sits up and grabs his case before making his way to the door and clicking his fingers, watching as the lights went out.

They were going on a trip back to China to visit family. Renjun did miss his family and his old friends, but the travel wasn't worth it. He would much rather his parents left him behind in Korea. He knew they would never do that though.

As Renjun heaves his luggage down the stairs and dumps it at the door he moves towards the living room, already seeing the flashing lights reflecting on the white walls. His brother, Chenle, was sprawled on the couch watching the holographic net screen in front of him.

"Did you finish packing already?" Renjun asks before dropping himself onto the couch, Chenle instantly moving to rest his legs over his lap.

"Yup, I did it all last night because I knew you lot would be running around like wild animals today" he smiles and looked rather proud of himself as he stuffs a handful of Doritos into his mouth, crumbs falling onto the gleaming white floor.

Both boys watch as a disk moves across the floor, making it's way closer to the crumbs before vacuuming them up in one go.
Renjun sighs and slumps in the comfy cushions, wrapping his arms around himself.
"I don't want to go to China" he mutters, his eyes moving up to the net screen on the opposite wall.

"I don't want to get on the plane, those android ladies give me the chills" Chenle shivers a little causing his older brother to laugh.

"Right! Their so weird"

Renjun and Chenle were extremely close, they always had been. There was only a two year age gap between them and they were pretty much best friends. Of course they argued but what siblings don't?

Suddenly, Chenle jumps away from Renjun, his eyes wide as he stares at a spot on his brothers neck.
"Oh my god" Chenle breaths, slowly bringing a hand up to his mouth causing an uneasy feeling to settle inside of Renjun.

The older boy quickly slaps a hand over his neck before jumping up from the couch and running into the bathroom. He faced the mirror and searched his skin for any unusual marks.

He could already hear his brothers obnoxious laughter from where he stood. "Chenle your sick, you shouldn't joke about that stuff" Renjun sighs as he leaves the bathroom, instantly spotting his brother doubled over in a giggling mess.

"Y-you should have seen you face though" he laughs, slapping Renjun on the arm slightly "you thought you were Virus riddled, your so gullible hyung"

Before Renjun could argue, the sound of their mothers voice comes from the driveway. "Boy's, make sure you've turned everything off, we're going soon"

They both groan, Chenle moving back into the living room to switch off the net screen and shove the half eaten bag of Doritos into his backpack. Renjun switches the fluorescent lighting of the downstairs bathroom off before trudging through the house towards the front door.

He takes a seat at the bottom of the stairs, pulling his old and dirty black and white converse onto his feet. He grips onto the frayed laces and loops them together before grabbing his backpack and suitcase.

Chenle storms through the house in his strange assortment of clothes. He looked out of place in such a white and sterile space. He had on bright red skinny jeans, a blue shirt with a green jacket and on his feet, a pair of yellow sneakers.
Renjun didn't know why his brother always insisted on dressing like this, even their parents were confused since Renjun seemed to dress pretty normal with black skinny jeans, black sneakers, a white graphic tee paired with a hoodie and a denim jacket. Yup he was the complete opposite of Chenle when it came to fashion.
Even Chenle's suitcase was bright pink with green polkadots and was covered in tiny dolphin stickers.

They both step out of the front door and watch as their mother locks up the house with a swipe of her wrist against the security pad.
Their dad pulls the large charger cable from the back of the car before motioning for the two boys to get in.

They both throw their luggage into the trunk before climbing into the backseat and getting comfortable.
Renjun instantly focuses his gaze out of the window, getting one last look at his dull neighbourhood before flying off to China for two weeks.

He hated where he lived, he always had. He hated how all of the houses looked exactly the same. All the same colour, all the same gardens with the artificial flowers placed in the windows. Renjun had lived here for seven years yet he still had to count the houses as he passed them so that he could find his own. They all even seemed to have the same model of car!

He feels a nudge in his side and reluctantly turns to his brother. "Want one?" Chenle asks, holding out a bright red lollipop for Renjun to take.

The brunette had no idea where his younger brother got all of this food but smiled gratefully and took the lollipop, tearing off the wrapper and placing it between his lips.

A few minutes pass before his parents finally get in the car and start the engine, slowly rolling off out of the driveway.

Renjun shoves the small black pods into his ears, turning the volume all the way up to block out his parents boring conversation. This was going to be a long ride.