✯•Eighteen•✯

Once Chenle's tears had stopped he decides to leave his brother alone, not wanting to burden him any longer. Although Renjun had assured him that he would stay with him for as long as he wanted, but of course Chenle didn't want that. They were both still new to this camp and it would do neither very good to stay inside all day.

Thankfully, Chenle felt a lot better. He still wasn't 100% but he was much better after spending a little time with his older brother.
Almost as soon as they left the hut, Jeno makes his way towards them, an unsure smile on his face.

"You guys need to come with me" he says causing Chenle and Renjun to glance at one another. "Don't worry it's nothing serious. Do you remember when we first arrived and I got yelled at by Mark?" He asks and although the memory was hazy they both nod. "Well he's in charge of he younger members, and well you're younger members so we all have to go for some meeting to go over 'ground rules'. Don't panic it's nothing serious". He assures and he nods for the two to follow him.

Chenle grips onto Renjun's hand as they are lead through the camp and into another hut. There were five seats set out and Jisung was already there. The other two seats were occupied by the boy Chenle recognised from the gate and the other had faded orange hair,Donghyuck was it? He couldn't remember.

Quickly Chenle took the seat beside Jisung, making sure he didn't sit next to anyone he didn't know. He pulls Renjun down into the seat beside him and notices a pair of glowing pink eyes following his brothers every move. He didn't question it, he didn't want to. The boy seemed scary.

"Okay, sorry I'm late I was helping Taeyong with something" a boy with dark brown hair says as he enters the hut, closing the door behind him. He moves around a large wooden desk and smiles at the group. "Welcome to the meeting hut."he says cheerfully but seemed to get no reaction from anyone "okay, for anyone who doesn't know me, my name is Mark and I'm in charge of the younger camp members."

Chenle hears a groan and watches as the boy with orange hair slouches in his seat. "Do we really have to go through this all again?" The boy asks only to earn a glare from Mark.

"Fine, first everyone needs to at least know each other's names because that's what Taeyong told me, and then I'll get on to assigning each of you your jobs for the week" he mumbles, shifting uncomfortably on the desk. "Jeno you start"

"Everyone already knows who I am" Jeno states, nudging Renjun in the side to signal he should introduce himself first.

Chenle watches as his brother smiles shyly at the group "um, I'm Renjun, but I think everyone knows me too" he seemed to look over at Mark as if to make sure he had done it right although Chenle wasn't sure how someone could even get this wrong.

Mark sighs and stands from the desk "I'll do it myself" he says pointing at Jeno and working his way along the line. "Jeno, Renjun, Chenle, Jisung, Jaemin and Donghyuck" he says, making sure everyone knew each other's names.Chenle wasn't sure how Mark had learned their names so quickly but didn't question it. The boy,who Chenle now knew as Jaemin, looks up, his eyes now glowing an emerald green colour.

Chenle shuffles closer to Renjun, the bright green eyes scaring him a little.

"Now time for jobs." Mark says, grabbing a sheet of paper from behind him "Jeno you're on fire watch, Renjun you're on laundry, if you get stuck ask Jaemin for help since he's on bathroom duty anyway" this earns a groan from the boy, his eyes now changing to a dark blue colour. "Chenle and Jisung you're both on sorting duty, meaning you have to deliver the clean laundry".

Chenle looks over at Jisung and smiles a little. He still felt incredibly guilty for the way he had treated Jisung that morning and made a mental note to apologise to him later. The thought of Jisung being mad at him didn't settle well.

"Donghyuck you're on gate duty" he finishes, handing Jaemin and Renjun both a key to the shower hut, and Donghyuck a key to the gate. "You're free to leave"

Instantly Donghyuck stands and storms out of the building, Chenle catches Mark's glaring eyes as they watch the redhead leave.

"Lele!" A voice says causing him to snap out of his thoughts "I'm gonna head to the shower building with Jaemin, if you need me that's where I'll be but are you sure you're okay?" Renjun asks, resting a hand on Chenle's upper arm.

The blonde looks over to Jisung who stood awkwardly, not knowing how he was supposed to act around Chenle. After the incidents of that morning it was obvious Jisung was questioning their friendship.

Before he even knew what he was doing, Chenle reaches out and takes Jisung's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze "it's okay, I have Jisung" he smiles and Renjun only nods, relief setting over his features.

He gives Chenle one last hug before leaving the hut with Jaemin, his eyes now glowing the same shade of pink as before.

Chenle notices Jeno watching with a suspicious expression on his face, not moving from where he stood.
"Jeno?"
The raven haired boy hums and his head snaps round to where he heard his name. "Are you okay?" He asks.

For a moment Jeno was silent, his eyes wander back over to the door before he nods, forcing a smile "yeah fine" he says, standing and leaving himself.

Chenle had no idea when Mark had left but it seemed to be only him and Jisung in the hut. It was quite for a moment. Both boys still stood hand in hand.

"Chenle I'm sorry if I-"

Before he could even finish, Chenle had pulled him into a hug, squeezing him tightly and thankfully Jisung hugged him back. "I'm sorry. Can we just forget about it?"

He feels Jisung nod, his soft silver hair brushing against his neck. "Of course"