✯•Thirty-Two•✯

Donghyuck knew this would happen eventually. Jeno had probably gone back to their cabin the night before and told Jaemin how heartless he was because he didn't want humanity to die out.
"Go ahead" Donghyuck says, leaning against the wall of the hut behind him "scream, yell, beat me to a pulp, you won't change my mind" he crosses his arms over his chest, noting the way that Jaemin's blazing red eyes showed no sign of shifting.

The cyborg moves closer, whether it was to hit Donghyuck or it was to avoid anyone overhearing he couldn't tell. His eyes narrow but he doesn't raise a fist or make any threatening moves. He only stands examining Hyucks expression for a moment before releasing a sigh. "I'm sorry" he says, shocking the elder boy.
Sorry? That was unexpected. "I'm not angry at you, I'm angry at Jeno"

For a moment Donghyuck was rendered speechless. He had not been expecting this. The pure rage and anger held in Jaemin's eyes, he was almost sure it was aimed towards him. But in reality it was for Jeno?

"W-What?" He breathes, only now questioning whether he had heard correctly.

Jaemin takes a step back, giving the elder some space but not too much space. "I want to help you switch off the network system" he says and this only shocked Donghyuck even more. "I spoke to Doyoung, he said there's a way to put my control panel on a separate source of energy. But...but even if that can't happen I still want to help" he admits, his eyes changing to a deep gray "one life or billions, a whole friggin species! There's no room for argument yet Jeno seems to think this is his decision to make, its not"

Donghyuck wasn't exactly sure how to respond. A part of him felt almost smug that he had gotten his own way, but another part of him felt great sadness. "Jaemin, Thank yo-"

The younger boy held up a finger "don't thank me. I don't want to be thanked for doing the right thing" he points a finger, his eyes shifting to a pink "I'll talk to Jeno, I already know Renjun will take no convincing, apparently he was looking for the international network system when they were out for supplies".

The red haired boy narrows his eyes a little, a wave of confusion flooding over him "but the international network system isn't in Korea"

Jaemin only nods "this leads me on to my next point" he moves a little closer, lowering his voice as he spoke "I'm not doing this unless Mark agrees to help. There's no way seven of us can sneak to New York without knowing a word of English" and with that Jaemin walks off, vanishing around the edge of the cabin.

This was going to be impossible. Donghyuck had tried more times than he could count trying to get Mark to agree to this. It was just never going to happen. Although there was the possibility that if Jeno agrees then Mark would too.

With a frustrated groan, Donghyuck pushes himself off the wall behind him, walking out from between the two cabins and continuing on towards the fire, hoping that no one had saw Jaemin pulling him to the side. Pretty much everyone had already started their assigned jobs so the main part of the camp wasn't very busy.

Donghyuck takes his seat by the fire, checking that the canisters of gasoline were full to the brim. It may seem rather extreme to constantly have a huge fire burning away, but there was a reason. The thick black smoke that curled and twisted up into the air acted as a warning.

The Neo camp was not the only anti-technology camp, they're all over the world and the government kept well away. If the fire burned out, the government would be sure to stumble upon the camp, screaming and yelling what they believed was 'correct'. It would only be a matter of minutes before someone came out of the camp to knock them unconscious just to stop their whining. This then obviously leads to greater problems.

Not only that, the fire acted as a safe haven. The smoke and glow of the flames in the sky was hard to go unnoticed, if anyone decided to join, then they wouldn't have a hard time finding it.

Donghyuck was desperately trying to think of how to convince Mark into joining them. Jaemin had a point. It would be useless going all the way to New York without someone that could speak the language.

Mark wasn't the only English speaker in the camp. There was Jaehyun, although he was always loyal to Taeyong's demands and since they had been told not to go through with this plan, it was pretty fair to say he wouldn't be of much help.
There was also Johnny, but Hyuck figured it would be a pretty similar situation.

At least he had somewhat of a chance in convincing Mark. Mark loved him and he knew this. Maybe he would just have to use to to his advantage.