✯•Seven•✯

The three boys walk ten minutes until they come across a pretty cool looking diner. As soon as they step in they are hit with the delicious smell of food cooking away. Renjun's stomach growls, almost demanding to be fed.

They take a seat in a very comfortable booth by the window and a very skimpily dressed android strolls over to the table, a permanent smile on her face and glowing pink eyes. Renjun tries not to shiver but he notices Chenle shuffle uncomfortably in his seat. Jeno however was happily eyeing up it's silicone legs and extremely short skirt.

Renjun rolls his eyes and scoffs slightly. "Of course" he mutters, his eyes moving back down to the menu in front of him. Even if the androids were designed to look like real people there was still the knowledge of knowing they weren't. They were robots.

"What can I get for you today?" Her unnatural and extremely unattractive voice says, her eyes glowing brighter to show she was recording their order.

Jeno smiles sweetly before reciting each of their orders to the android. It buffers for a moment before turning and moving away without another word. Jeno hums as he watches it leave. "Must be an old model" he mumbles before slumping in the booth a little.

An awkward silence settles over the table. Renjun picking at the metal buttons on his jacket, Chenle taking interest in anything other than the other two boys and Jeno who kept his gaze out of the window. Renjun was greatful when the food came quickly. He watches the two boys opposite him pick up their forks but he stops them.
"I'm not eating until you show me you have the money to pay for it" he says sending a glare over the table towards Jeno who only shrugs.

He rummages around in his pocket for a while before throwing a stack of cash onto the table, a cocky smirk plastered on his face. Chenle's eyes widen as he leans forward in his seat. "Woah! How did you get this?"

"Did you steal that too?" The fact that Jeno stole a car meant that it was a high possibility that he stole this money too.

Jeno only shrugs, his eyes not moving away from Renjun as he spoke. "It's amazing what people want to buy these days" he finishes off with a quick wink before starting to eat his food, Chenle eagerly doing the same. Renjun hesitates before picking up his fork and taking a bite of the honey covered pancakes in front of him.

He practically moans at the amazing taste. He wasn't sure if the food tasted amazing or if he was just so hungry that his stomach would think anything tasted good.
The three boys finsish eating their food, Chenle was practically beaming at how delicious all of his food was causing Jeno to laugh at his cuteness.

Renjun didn't like how Chenle was taking a liking to Jeno. They were getting along like life long friends and it didn't sit well with the elder.

They chat for a while, well Chenle and Jeno did, Renjun sat and listened as he sipped on his jasmine tea, cringing as it burnt his tongue slightly.
Jeno stands and walks towards the counter to pay the bill, leaving Chenle and Renjun alone in the booth.

"Jeno's so cool!" The blonde says, his eyes wide and exited.
Renjun scoffs.

"He's an idiot" he mutters, pushing his empty mug away from him.
Before Chenle could comment on it Jeno comes back, a smile on his face as he looks between the two boys.

"Let's get going" he says and Chenle practically jumps from his seat. Renjun was a little less eager.

Just as they got closer to the exit the lights in the diner turns red and a loud siren blares loudly. Each of the boys reach up to cover their ears, sheltering their eardrums from the noise.

In the dimness off the diner Renjun makes out a boy making a sprint for the exit, an android hot on his heels. "Lets go!" The brunette yells earning nods from the other two.
They shuffle towards the door, Jeno braces himself before removing a hand and yanking the door open. They all scramble out, their ears still ringing from the noise.

"Look!" Chenle yells pointing at the boy Renjun had seen before, he was still running from one of the androids, tripping over every now and again causing on coming traffic to swerve out of the way. "We should help him!"

"What?!" Renjun snaps, looking at his brother as if he were crazy. "You don't know who that is or what he could do"

"We didn't know Jeno" Chenle says very matter of fact causing the brunette to deflate a little.

"Hey!" Jeno yells, waving a hand in the air to get the boy's attention before opening his car door. "Get in!"

The boy glances over his shoulder at the android before diving towards the car and hopping into the backseat. Chenle and Renjun quickly jump in too, slamming their doors before Jeno speeds off down the road.
"Thank you" the boy says, completely out of breath as he pushes his silver hair out of his face.

Chenle quickly secures his belt, the way Jeno was driving a crash was very likely.
"Jeno slow the fuck down!" Renjun scolds, slapping the raven haired boy on the arm repeatedly until he slows the pace a little.

"What were you running away from that android for?" Chenle asks the rather nervous looking boy sat beside him.

"Huh?" He says, snapping away from his momentary daydream. "Oh I stole some food...b-but I'm not usually a thief I swear. I just..." he stops and looks down at his hands, biting his lip as he contemplates if his reasons were worth explaining.

"Don't worry, you can't be any worse than Jeno" Chenle smiles sweetly earning a small scolding from the driver. "My name is Chenle, that's my older brother Renjun and that's some random guy we met yesterday called Jeno" he found the other boy's confused expression rather funny. "What's your name?"

"M-my name is Jisung, Park Jisung" he responds, returning the smile.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Jisung!"