✯•Eleven•✯

The room was fairly large with a wooden desk in the centre with one simple computer on top of it. The sight confused Renjun since Jeno had said they didn't use technology here yet there was a computer. Sure it looked old but it was still a form of technology.

Renjun glances over at Jeno with a questioning look but Jeno only looks away. They step a little further into the room, Chenle coming to Renjun's side and gripping his hand tightly to which Renjun gives it a reassuring squeeze.

Jeno closes the door with a bit of a slam that seemed to echo around the empty room causing the three boys to flinch. Once they turn to look back towards the desk there was a man stood there that hadn't been there before. Renjun had no idea how he had gotten there, or maybe he had been there the whole time and he just hadn't noticed.

The man stood from his chair and came closer to them. He wasn't tall but he was definitely intimidating. With fiery red hair and large blue eyes. Anyone could tell he ran this place just from how he looked.
"Jeno, you're back?"
His voice shocked Renjun a little as it was much more friendlier than his appearance.

"About that, I apologise for not returning when promised but I was helping these" Jeno starts, nodding towards the three boys "they lost their parents to the virus, I couldn't leave them all alone. I had to bring them somewhere safe".

Renjun knew this was a lie. Jeno had no idea they had lost their parents to the virus until they had already agreed to get into his car, and Jisung they met trying to save him from getting caught by androids.

Taeyong's eyes move to look at the three boys who stood awkwardly, holding each other's hands tightly. His eyes narrow and he crosses his arms over his chests. "May I see your wrists" he asks and they reluctantly let go of each other hands to hold out their wrists for the man to see. Each wrist had a thin horizontal cut, each scabbed over and in the natural process of healing.

The man smiles and leans back against his desk. "Good. I'm sure Jeno has told you the purpose of this place" he says, Jisung and Chenle look over at Renjun to answer since he was the eldest and they were still a little to scared to speak.

Renjun shrugs "I mean, he kind of did but no really?" It came out more as a question but Taeyong only smiles kindly, obviously understanding that they were a little nervous.

"Well let me tell you" he says and moves back behind his desk, dropping himself down into the seat. "This is the Neocamp" he said the name almost proudly and Renjun feels himself relax a little. "Here we live without the use of technology. Our aim is to prove its possible to live without all the new and crazy technological advancements they have out there" he points behind him as if referring to outside the large walls.

Renjun eyes the computer once again and Taeyong seems to notice as he lets out a laugh "this is the only computer in this place. We have it for emergencies." He explains but sighs "since everyone is to tech obsessed these days it seems the only way we can track what's really happening out there is to use this although we haven't had to use it yet. We send out runners everyday to collect news from the outside and bring it back here"

Renjun nods in understanding, listening to each and every word that came from the mans mouth. This place was crazy but at the same time made Renjun incredibly hopeful. Hopeful that maybe one day the whole world could be like this.

"We have professionally trained doctors here so if any of you get injured you are to go to cabin four, That's where you'll find Doyoung. He was a trained scientist and doctor who worked with the virus, however came to the realisation of its dangerous consequences" Taeyong gave them look, knowing that they had experienced first hand the consequences of the virus. "First, I need to know names and ages" he says and pulls a piece of paper out of a drawer, grabbing a pencil.

Renjun glances over at Jeno who nods encouragingly for him to speak. "I-I'm Renjun and I'm nineteen years old" he says, nudging his brother. He knew Chenle didn't want to speak but he had to at some point. Thankfully Taeyong gives him a reassuring smile which makes the boy a little more comfortable.

"M-My names Chenle and I-I'm seventeen" he says, watching as Taeyong writes the information down before finally looking over at Jisung.
Chenle squeezes his hand and gives him a small nod.

"I'm Jisung, I'm seventeen too"

They wait a moment as the man finishes writing what he needs down before looking up with a smile. "You two are the youngest we've ever had" he says, looking towards Chenle and Jisung. "Looks like we'll have to open cabin seven".
They watch as Taeyong pulls out three sets of keys and stands from his seat, holding them out towards them. "Are you siblings?" He asks and Renjun nods.

"Me and Chenle are brothers" he says, panicking a little when he sees Taeyong sigh.

"I'm sorry but you won't be in the same cabin as each other. You can go and visit each other any time you want and can wander in and out of each other's cabins but after nine o'clock all camp mates must be in their assigned cabins." He explains and Renjun sees Chenle tense from the corner of his eye. "Don't worry, I assure you this is a safe place, everyone in here are like one big family and look out for one another. I promise you're in the best place"

As much as Renjun wanted to argue and demand to be kept with his brother he didn't. For some reason he trusted what Taeyong said, and besides, Chenle would be with Jisung so it's no like he's completely on his own with a bunch of strangers.

The brunette reaches out and takes his key, seeing he was in cabin six.

Once all three boys had taken the keys Taeyong smiles.
"Welcome to Neocamp"

•••••
A/N: just so you guys know these are the cabins...

•Cabin 1- Jaehyun,Johnny, Ten
•Cabin 2- Yuta, Winwin,Taeil
•Cabin 3- kun, Lucas, Jungwoo
•Cabin 4- Doyoung
•Cabin 5- Mark, Donghyuck
•Cabin 6- Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno
•Cabin 7- Jisung, Chenle