Prologue

"I'm embarrassed of you Oh Mia... you're her best friend, a person who knows everything about her....yet here I am telling much more about her than you. Such a disappointment." Namjoon flick her nose with a daring look.

"Who really are you?" Mia looked at Namjoon's eyes, which were screaming in satisfaction​.

"I'm their friend...." Namjoon shrugged standing up not forgetting to kick the chair causing a large crash and making Mia flinch.

"Side of what?"

"You're a smart one? Let's just say...I'm on both sides...a side who would help the younger and a side who will help the older...fair enough. How about you?" Namjoon said shrugging his shoulders while grabbing the gun and pointing it to Mia's teary head.

"What?"

" I know you're on someone's side...I know he's paying you to do this" With that Namjoon pushed the tip of the gun through her head.

That's it....it was the end of her.

"Any last words?" Namjoon asked slowly pulling the lever. Mai could just let her tears fall as memories of her rebellious days with Shang flashes like a movie.

She could have spent a day with Shang, telling her she's sorry for everything she's been doing in her back.

"Tell Shang...I'm sorry"

Bang!

Only one bullet made her eyes close and her figure fall backwards. She was gone. Blood filled her head and a deep and dark hole we're seen on her forehead. Namjoon just looks at Mia with delight and excited eyes. Things he does for his best friends.

"Such a waste of Beauty you are Mia...but Shang is more gorgeous than you. I know you envy her to death " Namjoon said throwing the gun to who knows where and walking normally like nothing had ever happened. He let her body lie there. He wore a victorious smirk and walked away from the small cabin in the forest.

~•~

Shang POV/ Your POV

I could feel my body freezes when an arm softly tightened my waist grip. The hot breath made my system go insane with every hit it came to my neck. So cold. I tiredly opened my eyes which hurts as hell. Looking around, I noticed I'm in a room. Not giving a thought about it I knew I'm on Taehyung's house. His house has loads of rooms with different designs.

I can hear Taehyung whisper something while he was sleeping. It kinda looked cute.

" Fuck " I whispered as I hit something that made him softly groan and tighten his grip on my waist. Was that....his... OMFG.  I soon widen my eyes covering my mouth with both of my hands to stop me from blurting out some noises. This is bad. I waited for a couple of minutes for him to move away. But what I mean away is to move far from me, but he laid his leg on my hips preventing me to kick his balls. I could hear his small snores and heavy breathing as he snuggled his face closer to the crook of my neck.

I puff the air out, now not caring for him to hear. I started to wiggle myself out of nowhere and successfully​ escaped his embrace. I scooted away from him and almost fall out of the bed. Sighing in relief I was about to walk out of the bed, but he pulled me.

"You're too movable this morning....did you ever wonder what parts were you hitting?" He groans pulling me to his chest. I widen my eyes. Yeah, I doubt it.

"You touched things that made me excited" he whispered lowly in my ear making my cheeks hot. I feel excited and also fear.

~•~

If you're confused, this is book two. Book one is called "My Possessive Co-Worker" in this account 
So check that first before you'll jump into here.