Chapter Twenty

The plane ride was eventful . Namjoon and Hani dissing about Jimin of having no jams . Hoseok that couldn't keep bugging and poking Yoongi's pale skin . Taehyung that would laugh during Namjoon's dissing while cuddling at Shang that was busy looking at the ocean sky. All in all it was peaceful and warm. It feels like it was all normal , no kidnap and psycho Taehyung , no killing of Mia that was thrown away from Shang and Hani . Yes the boys on the plane know the so called incidents that Namjoon did. Even Jimin that had hide all the truth about Taehyung's work away from Hani , his own wife. They planned to stay that way, not wanting the girls to know the truth . But they know that things won't go as they planned .

But for now , they need to kick that thought away . Enjoy their vacation in Ethiopia . A place from the south. I doubt it's knew in you're hearing , so let's a-knowledge the beauty of Ethiopia and the beautiful skin they have.

There they are standing with their bags and stuffs in front of Yoongi's​ Hotel called The Hotel Boom ( it's a famous hotel that was owned by someone , so let's just say Yoongi owns it )

"You're my wife Hani! Why are you taking sides with Namjoon Hyung?" The endless bickering of Namjoon and the Park's continued .

"Just a pay back for breaking my bones" Hani rolled her eyes studying the hotel in front of him . Taehyung was wrapping his arms all over at Shang each time they passed some people that couldn't keep their eyes off of them , mostly shang . Yes it's because of their skin color , and also from Shang's looks . They were shook-ket . That made Taehyung to protect her even more , suggesting for Shang to wear some shades and mask .

As soon as they entered the hotel , the workers stopped what they were doing and walked towards them , perfectly and satisfyingly alined while nowing in sync .

"Good Day Mr. Min and Mr. Min's friends" they all said in sync . Yoongi nod and emmidietly pushed his stuff on a guy and signaled him to follow his and to the rest to guide the others to their respective room .

Not to lie , Yoongi would book a room from each of them . There are alot of rooms and private rooms , but alot of people were visiting Ethiopia this days that made his hotel to fully booked every day. His business we're running excellent . (I really wanted yo go to Ethiopia to find someone )

Shang and Taehyung followed a middle aged woman to the halls guiding them to their room . Taehyung couldn't stop wrapping his arms around Shang that was looking around each halls . It was beautiful , red carpet , white walls with gold printed on a swirling manner . The design of each door is fantastic .

"This would be a long night.... " Taehyung whispered at Shang's​ ears when they had arrived on a hotel . Not noticing that their was two King sized bed . Their was a kitchen that was attached to the room , a living room bathroom and a small dinning room with one square table and four chairs.

"Not so fast Taehyung ." A high pitch voice was herd at the door direction. They followed their eyes to see Hani and Jimin . Then they remembered , the would be sharing a room . Good way to ruin their night .

"We had just arrived here and here you both are , needing each other in our first day" Hani rolled her eyes and walked to her logadge bag scattering and placing it on the cabinets. There we're two cabinets across each bed . Jimin came to help her while the Kim's only laid down in the bed holding each other .

"You're lucky they're here....." Taehyung rolled his eyes looking at the Park that seems to ruin everything . "But I have a plan so they can move this room out...." He whispered on Shang's near making her blush and shook her head.

"We're her to enjoy our honeymoon Taehyung​ , explore this beautiful place and have fun " She explain still whispering not wanting to let those blabber mouth hear.