Chapter Twenty Six

With a shock look , Shang checked her body , seeing it wrapped by the blankets . She sigh in relaxation , but there was something bugging her to the core . It feels fear and guilty.

Rolling herself in the different direction , she saw a man.

Did Taehyung change his hair color ?

There was this sleeping figure that was facing his back to her , the man has a coconut like hair. Taehyung has a dirty blonde​ like hair.

"No....." She whispered unease carrying her hole body , while holding the remaining blankets to cover her naked body . She was shock .

Seeing Jeon Jungkook .

Jungkook.....

She held her mouth to prevent from screaming. What happened last night? Having this massive head ache was distracting her from thinking .

She was damn sure it was Taehyung she's been with . She can't believe it . She slept with Jungkook while she was head over heels to Taehyung . It was wrong.

She feels afraid , guilty , mad , disgusting and dirty...... What will Taehyung react? How would he react?

A hand prevented her from leaving the bed . She knew it was Jungkook , she couldn't bare to face him . She felt dirty sleeping with him , dirty to let a man touch her while Taehyung only can . She hated herself for being so dumb and she was mad of her self for letting it happened and enjoyed it .

What will her friends react?

"It's too early babygirl " Jungkook groan pulling her to his direction​ and soon hovered above her. She wanted to scream , wanted to find help . But Jungkook's​ gaze made her feel scared.

"Get away from me Jungkook!" She screamed trying to push him away from her. He was naked , and so was she . Something had happened to both of them last night. It was clear in her mind but the part where Jungkook's took her was missing . She was damn sure it was Taehyung . She was sure that it was Taehyung she was doing it with.

"I know you wanted it. Too bad you're screaming someone else's name that night......" He poured making her to look at him with disgrace look . She eyed Jungkook as a friend only , even if he was the reason that all if this happened , she already forgiven him from the past. But this?

"Jungkook please......what did you do to me? Why am I here?" She cried , tears soon filled her eyes and fell to her cheeks making Jungkook to smirk and cares those falling tears.

"Oh....don't you remember? Last night we have an amazing up night.....I won't forget that part when you were begging for my to-"

"Jungkook.....let me go......you know what Taehyung would do....please " she begged looking at his eyes with her teary ones.

" It's what Taehyung would do to you" he pointed out caresing her bare back , it made her flinch and soon fear overtook her mind.

" You were so naive Shang..... You don't even know who was touching you....you weren't aware of who's seducing​ you.....don't you know what Taehyung feels like? Don't you know you're husband? How can you miss took me as Taehyung? " He spoke making her to tighten her eyeslids shut not wanting to spare a tear .

He was right , how can she easily mistook some random person as Taehyung?

Jungkook was blinding her , making her to blame all things to herself . He drugged her , the waiter that night was Jin . That drug made her react like that .

His plan was moving so well .

"Come with me.....be mine forever , I won't hurt you like Taehyung does. I will protect you.....from him..." He whispered . She was sobbing in fear and guilt .

She doesn't want to run away with Jungkook . She would stay loyal to Him , they have Hyun they are complete. But this?

This is just a mistake right? Just a one night stand , Taehyung would understand that.....
Remembering​ Taehyung's words about Her being His , and Him that could only touche her.
She could have stopped drinking that night , she could have rest at the hotel with Taehyung sleeping peacefully on her arms.

Thinking​ about that made her cry even more . Big events happened in her life already . The kidnapping , the death of Mia , now this? She is wanted to disappear in thin air not wanting to mind problems and just fly freely on the sky.

"No Jungkook......"

He wasnt satisfied at her answer , his eyes turned dark looking at her brown figure that couldn't stop sobbing and shaking . Before he could rape her again . A punch that send him flying away from Shang send on his face.

"Fcking son of a bitch!"

Taehyung.

Her eyes went wide seeing Taehyung standing there while panting endlessly. He looked like he had run miles to reach here. Which was true.

They didn't noticed him earlier , did he secretly entered here?

That wasn't important right now , Shang pushed herself with all her strength that she can master and emmidietly ran towards Taehyung and hugged​ him tightly , the blankets was still in her shaking figure .

"T-taehyung-" she stutter hugging him like her life depends on it. She feels safe and warm.

"I was clear that YOU.ARE.MINE . Yet you're here , lying in his bed , naked with him above you!!?" He said in disbelief while shooting Jungkook a glare who was touching his right cheek were Taehyung punch him. " It's okay baby , " he soothe.

"This mother fucker over here drugged you last night. No wonder I saw white bubbles in her champagne " he said pointing at Jungkook . He carefully​ sat shang on the black sofa the room had wanting to punch the living hell of Jungkook .

(I'm a Taekook shipper so please don't hate me)

" Me ? How bout you Taehyung? If I'm the mother fucker then you're the father fucker"

(Lol)

Taehyung run towards Jungkook punching him some more into his beautiful face . Jungkook​ did faugh back , all and all they were sending punches at each other and pretty much sending each other to hell.

She wanted to stop them , but her shaken body doesn't want to do her idea.

" How many times do I have to tell you , You can separate us apart! " Taehyung screamed sending a punch again . Their faces were full of bruises , lips bleeding . " How much excuses you have Shang will forever be mine"

"T-taehyung- that's enough....." Shang took the courage to spoke making Taehyung to stop in his tracks , hand from to a ball right in front of Jungkook's face. " Taehyung is right Jungkook..... I'm sorry I didn't return your feelings , but please.....stop doing this to yourself , there are hundreds of woman in the world . Move on and find someone that is ment to be you , worth to be with you Jungkook....."

It made Jungkook to tighten his risk , not believing at Shang's words. He gritted his teeth in anger .

" How about Mia then? "

~•~

That is DRAMARAMA!!.

JK

I literally need to read some fighting novels.....

But will Shang leave Taehyung for Jungkook is she knew the hold truth?

Or Taehyung would still be with Shang and live happily?

Also Would Taehyung go to phsyco mode again?