Chapter Thirty

" Don't you dare give up Shang.....I'm here , Hyun is still in Japan....." Taehyung mumbled endlessly helping the doctors pushing the wheeled hospital bed into the emergency room . Tears where streaming in his cheeks , but this time she wasn't wiping it . She wasn't caresing his cheeks .

He did blame himself and Jungkook , but now wasn't the time to blame someone . He hated looking at her sleeping figure , he hated to look at her body that was wrapped like a taco by the blanket on her frame but with puddles of blood . (Once again I'm hungry)

"Mr. Kim , we would like you to wait outside...." The doctor spoke , closing the emergency door as soon as they arrived .

" Wait outside!!!! Are y'all damn stupid!!? My wife has been shot and how dare you to tell me to wait outside?!" He screamed his anger at the remaining doctor that was now trying to calm him . " I own this hospital!!! Don't you dare demand me to wait!!!!"

He was mad . He can't just sit there and wait for the operation to finish...... He can't just sit and be calm while his life was fighting on that room. He needs to be with Shang . He can't be calm knowing she was fighting for life .

Why was he so damn stupid drinking those alcohol? He could have been sober enough to notice the weird things , to notice that Shang was been kidnapped . And the thought of someone touching her mad him even more mad . He may not notice that he as gripping his palms too tight that his nails were digging on his flesh , lips bitting harder ,tasting his blood .

" We're really sorry Mr. Kim , but we can't let you in on the operating room . It's strictly advise by the law-"

"Law my ass! Let Taehyung inside!!! He has the rights to be with his Shang because she is her wife and he is the man who is paying you're salary . So go now Taehyung!!!!" He didn't noticed that Hani , Jimin and the rest are now running towards them .

"But Mrs. Par-"

" No buts! I can pay you double so now let him! " The doctor as no choice and let Taehyung in . When he was needing-ly​ to see her face , no he saw. Doctors and nurses were scattering on the room , machines and chemicals . This made him remember that day Shang was inside the Lab . The accident , he hated it .

But he run towards the bed , not caring if he was stumbling some nurses and hitting some if the machines. He leaned closer to shang , helding her hand and kissing it lovably . He cried while looking at Shang's familiar peaceful place . He could have smile and steal some kisses here and there , but that was when they're at their bed and sleeping .

He closed his eyes , praying for God to help her and him.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"So haw was my wife?" Taehyung asked after a long small nap he have . The operation was successful .

There was Taehyung , and the rest sitting on the sofa the room had . Shang was peacefully​ sleeping on the hospital bed with pins attached in his pulse and arms , a plastic like straws trailed on a blood bag and a white chemicals that prevent her from feeling pain and a machine that was monitoring her heartbeats.

Hani called Shang's​ mom about the news her daughter was. And Hani was been scolded by Shang's mother on how she should eye Shang and her behavior , even doe her mother was scolding , Hani was sure that her voice was sad and heck even crying while scolding . Hopefully Shang's mother won't spank the both of them when they would arrived in Japan.

"Bad news and good news Mr Kim!! The good news was the operation was successful , the bullet was easily removed on her chest . I must say , the person who shot Mrs. Kim was a professional shooter , he or she somehow wasn't​ planning on killing Mrs. Kim , I say he wanted to somehow do something to ease his or her pain ." The doctor explained , naming Taehyung to widen his eyes . So Jungkook wasn't planning on killing Shang? Then what was that little action he did?

"Mrs. Shang is still unconscious due to the amount​ of pain she had , and from the chemicals​ that was attached to her body..... The bullet didn't affect any of her nerves . It may be close to the heart but it isn't quite dangerous . It's only a small wound on her chest and a little bit of cleansing and change of cotton is only needed , she needs to eat alot of food . " The doctor smiled listing some of the needs on a paper . The rest was intensely looking at the doctor curious and worried as to what is the bad news.

"And the bed news is?" Taehyung once ask , tired of waiting at the doctors long pause.

" The bad news is , she won't be waking up fo days due to the anesthesia we injected in her body . The bruises she had on either her neck and stomach would be trobbing in pain . And somehow the womb was damage" it made the rest to widen their eyes even more.

"Pardon....what womb?" Hani asked , not really getting what the doctor had said.

"Oh..... So you all don't know?" The doctor asked.

"Know what?" Taehyung asked standing up , tired of waiting at this doctor's pause of intense .

"Mrs. Kim is 4 weeks pregnant"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

*Drum roll*
Dun dun dunnnnnnn.

😂

Thank you for following me!!!