Chapter Nine

"I'm gonna visit you and Mark mom" she smiled warmingly at her mother who was keeping her eyes to from streaming it's tears. Her mom just nodded and hugged her one last time before bidding goodbyes with the rest and settling on the car with Mark. Taehyung carried Hyun who was still busy arguing with the twins about toys and favorable cartoon character.

"No!!! Sponge Bob is a cool movie!!!" Hyun said looking at the twin that was raising their hands to their parents. Jimin carried Mijin and Hani carried Hijin .

"Yeah right, a sponge living in a pineapple!!?" Hijin hissed annoyingly while wrapping his arms on Hani's neck.

"Like Tom and Jerry is a cool one" Hyun rolled his eyes digging his face on Taehyung's suit.

"Now kids.... Say goodbye​ to Little Hyun-Hyun" Hani cooed looking at Hyun that was smiling oh so widely at her. The twins looked at Hyun with envy eyes. It looks like their mother loves Hyun better than them.

"Good bye little!" Then the twin laughed. Making Hani to pinch their ears earning a whine escaped from their mouth.

"Don't spend to long cuddling in bed mkay" Hani winked playful at Shang who was heating up uncontrollably.

"We have a lot of catching up to do" Shang said smiling and waiving goodbye to the family.

"Congrats Mr. And Mrs Kim " Jimin teased making both people to look fluttered and all blushy at the statement. The Park family entered their car and drove to their house leaving the Kim family.

"Mommy I'm tired" Hyun said groaning quietly while closing his eyes. "But I don't want to sleep...." He whined pretty much tired but wanted to spend some time with his parents.

"No hyun-ah you need to sleep, daddy and mommy need some time alone" Taehyung winked at Shang that was even burning in flames at his words. She was ready, but not too sure. They have done it on the past, but she was afraid she would be sensitive ( literally​ spend my hole courage just to type this word ) since it was a very long time ago, and she already forgot some moves and tricks at bed considering the time she spend at working.

Hyun gave a confused look at his parents at first but then decided to shrug it off and ended up slipping on Shang's arms when they went on the car and decided to go home. The car ride was full with comfortable silence, not until Taehyung decided to talk.

"We won't be doing our honeymoon till next month, considering you have a lot of catching up to do....." Taehyung said looking at Shang and to the road. Shang just hum in response looking at his son that was now drooling in her dress. She found it adorable. Taehyung was right, she had a lot of catching up to do. Her parents, her best friend, her son, and Taehyung. It's better to wait for the right time when everything is back to normal, so that Taehyung could have her all by himself.

Studying​ her son patiently she looked at his features, clearly this boy has Taehyung's lips, but his eyes were round and doe. She feels sad and mad of herself not being with Hyun in his five years of existence. Not seeing him walk his first step. Hearing his first word, feeding him, taking care of him. She was missing out a lot. She needs to find time at her son. Still not aware that he is from her. That this boy came out from her (yknow).

"I have some pictures of him in my phone...." As if Taehyung red her mind. He offered his phone at least she would imagine being in that scene.

(That's Taehyung cousin right?)

All the pictures made Shang to tear up. How did Taehyung raised their son alone? The thought of forgetting her family, forgetting her son. Made her feel guilty. Taehyung's hand find it's way in Shang's wrist to comfort her.

" Don't you dare cry on this wonderful day.." Taehyung's replied making Shang to sniff and nod. 

If we would clear thing up, she has a twisted life. Is Taehyung really a Possessive​ man? Does he really have a twist in his mind? Did he intended to hurt her? When he cut her? Or was it just an affect of lack in love? Loosing someone​? Either way, she know she loves him. With all her heart. 

"I'm really thankful to have a husband like you Taehyung..... You're really brave on raising Hyun on you're own. I'm sorry for not being with you in Hyun's days....I'm sorry-"

"Don't Shang..... We both made mistakes, don't apologise. We can't really control our future, in order to have a perfect life, we must walk into a painful moment. " Taehyung said stopping the car when they arrived at his house. There home.

"Now.... I know our honeymoon is so far away, but we can always do it now...."

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

And y'all know what happened 😉😏

I'm really sorry that I'm​ updating this book slow af. I might be running it of ideas on this book , so if you have some ideas you can share and comment it.

Also that I'm busy at getting ready for school , made my mind go wild .

So I hope of have a nice day !! And please do comment you're thoughts about the story and like it.

WAMH H.M🐺