Chapter Thirty One

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"What?" They all hung their mouths open , not really registrating the words the doctor said.

"Mrs. Kim is 4-"

"Well I damn hear that , but how can she be pregnant!?" Hani screamed in terror .

"Well the cycle​ of se-"

"Damn her egg cells are hoes" she sigh in disappointment , clicking her tongue 3 times while smacking Jimin's shoulders. She was trying to enlighten the mood , which was kind of successful hearing them chuckle and all .  But she can't Denny the fact that she was shook and sad

" You said her womb was damage....by what doctor?" Namjoon asked , and all of their attention followed to the doctor...

" Their maybe two reasons why her womb was damage . Number the lack of food and nutritions , and number two , you see of a woman is pregnant my weeks she can handle sex for s moment since the hold of the womb is still vulnerable . So it must be the reason number two...." The doctor spoke professionally​ , making Taehyung to sigh.

He knows he can get her pregnant , but he wasn't expecting this early. He wanted to tell Shang his surprise by making love . But she's unconscious right now . What surprise you may ask?

He was visiting the doctor regularly to check if his sperms where healthy , but luckily the 3 days a week visit to the doctor made Taehyung to produce his own child by making love not making the sin he committed​ years ago .

So pretty much he's surprise would be him can produce a baby. Which is now happening. He hoped the baby is safe and healthy.

"You can enter her room now Mr. Kim , I recommend to come inside one by one "

So they did , Taehyung decided to be the last time enter inside since he and they know he'll stay there. So the first person to enter was Hani. So they all exited the room giving Hani her privacy . But the boys couldn't quite agreeing to that .

"I'll come with her......who knows what this girl would say....and do " Jimin said worriedly​ entering the room .

"She can choke Shang to death" Hoseok laugh earning the powerful hand slap of Namjoon.

The room was quite when Hani entered . Her best friend was lying on the hospital bed just like earlier she has injections and a machines .

Jimin soon entered looking at Hani that was caresing Shang's hair. He sigh and walked towards her , caresing her back for comfort .

"Damn Shang , you are such a pig making another child." She joked and soon laughed crazily . Jimin noticed the sadness and pain her laugh brought. He was impressed his wife can still joke around at this kind of event.

"I-im really sorry for letting you drink those alcohol , if I wasn't that excited for the drinks this wouldn't have happened....." She woon cried , letting her head fall on the covers the bed had and sobbed endlessly while tightly gripping Shang's unconscious hand .

"Don't blame yourself babe...." Jimin whispered , holding himself from crying seeing his wife acting like this.

" What kind of best friend am I? Life must be a bitch letting it's mood swings to control..... The first thing I want is for you the be happy and no problems would come over you....." She continued to cry .

Her ten minutes visit was filled with tears and words from Hani .

Many minutes passed , it was time for Taehyung to enter. He insisted the test to go home and rest , the guys want agreeing at that for a moment but soon the gave up seeing Taehyung's​ begging eyes.

Here he was sitting on a chair beside the hospital bed where Shang was lying . Lovingly kissing his hand and caresing her palms every second would pass.

" I hope you wake up Love..... Our little one won't be able to eat properly if you would just sleep there....." He mumbled running his fingers on her hair . He didn't received any reply, only the beeping sound of the machine was commenting at his words. " You look beautiful as always......but you're lips aren't pink anymore.....the look like you're skin." He laughed moving his fingers to her cheeks and soon to her pale lips.

"The rest went home by the way..... If you won't wake up you're mom would be pretty disappointed and mad , Our Hyun would be mad if you won't being our little one safe." He gripped Shang's hand , softly while soon sobbing .

"I-im sorry for not telling you the truth.....but I swear I killed Mia for good reason. I didn't mean it at first , but when I knew she was contacting Jungkook secretly I knew I need to take actions.... I'm not blaming Jungkook , but that's  what I'm trying to say." He added , ending his words with a sob .

" Don't worry Love , I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow..... He was acting weird earlier"

He really was , he had never seen Jungkook acted so....crazy . He would always meet him during meetings and he was calm and collected , but that Jungkook who shot his love wasn't him .

Couldn't he just understand  that Shang was his? Could he just stop and be a normal dude and move one finding someone . Why's would he keep changing Shang if he knew she was married?

But he was also the cause that made Taehyung mad . He have sex with Shang knowing damn well that she's pregnant , was his attempt to lure Shang is to make the baby die? If so , Jungkook wouldn't do that . Who would kill a child that hasn't even seen the cruel world? They need to be protected , and cared.

"Just wait Love..... I'll fix everything and live a life with you and our children..... peacefully"

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Next Chapters would be the story of the rest .

We had a new member of the family!
Welcome newly HANNSS