Chapter One

"are you blushing?" He cooed eyeing me up and down with his massive box smile

"are you blushing?" He cooed eyeing me up and down with his massive box smile. "This is really my first time seeing you blush"

Same Taehyung. I don't know why I blushed at you're disgusting actions. But a part of me was telling it was cute. The moment I realized everything is the moment I realized something in myself.

I'm really thankful for Taehyung to...to let me see what, or hear what's the doing of Seoul. I'm still broken on what Mia said. Broken at her harsh-ful words that even she felt sad for it. Something was fishy. But the moment my eyes landed in Taehyung's doe ones. Everything stop. Is this what they call love struck? Yet why now? Why did it was supposed to be the day after me and Mia parted ways?
Is she even okay? What's happening out there? 

As if Taehyung could read mind he sigh and pulled me closer to his cold body. If I'm in love to him, then why would I feel hot and cold. Sometimes he's cold and sometimes he's warm. He really made me confused.

"Let all those negative thoughts away....we have an important errands to do" he winked and kissed my nose which made me surprised. When I was about to tell him why he have done that, he immediately ran his ass away on the room yelling a small 'get ready'.

It made me smile unknowingly and be curious what errands we're gonna do.

I puff a heavy breath and immediately scattered on the room getting ready. When I opened the cabinet my clothes were in there and a small knock was heard on the door making me startled a little. Looking at the now opened grey door there was no one. My eyes ran down to see Hyun smiling and ran towards me.

"Mommy!" He screamed as soon as my body instantly​ pulled him into a warm hug. "Daddy told me to get ready with you! Can I take a bath with you?" He asked making me widen my eyes. He's a kid, there's nothing to do than to nod in agreement.  He wore his cute airplane PJs. His arms where wrapped secure at my neck, and I carried him on the way to the bathroom.

I took of his clothes and started a warm bubble bath. I studied the bathroom's​ corners if something was weird. As soon as it was clear I immediately took off my clothes leavening my undergarments hang on my body.

Joining Hyun who was playing with the bubbles.

We continued to clean ourselves

We continued to clean ourselves. I cleaned him while he just giggled in excitement.

"Tell me about daddy...." I said wanting to know who Taehyung is or note facts about him, before I would surrender my heart to him. I want to make sure he isn't the same as the person I thought when I first saw him.

"I thought you and daddy know each other​...." He whispered splashing some of the bubbles outside of the tub. The rooms where filled with giggles from me and him as I started to tickle his tickle spots.

"Mommy has a bad memory" I lied making him pause for a moment and soon smiled.

"Daddy is good, he's strong, he's smart he's a superhero!" He cheered counting in his fingers. This sight was cute. I giggled each time he missed counted the words he described Taehyung. I feel bad for him, he didn't know what Taehyung really was. If I was his real mother I would have hide him away from Taehyung's arms.

"And daddy always tell me the story of you and him met!" This took all my attention. He lied to his son?

"Tell mommy what it is" I said massaging his scalp as I started to shampoo his head with vanilla sent I found on the drawers.

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful lady and it's mommy! Mommy and Daddy was very close back then, daddy confessed his feelings to mommy and they started to love each other....uncle kookie was mommy and daddy's best friend"

Kookie? Is this even real? My head started to feel dizzy as I washed his hair.

"Mommy and daddy made me!" He cheered making me choke on a invisible saliva. What?! I widen my eyes when Hyun gave me a worried look. Me and him had a thing? We did a thing? Then why am I confused as to when did I get pregnant.....

"T-thats a good story" I laughed out making him join .

"But daddy told me it was real....and mommy, why didn't you took care at me when I was young?" He asked, his doe brown eyes made my head spin in circles. His pout made my heart warm. Am I gonna lie? He's just a kid....

"B-because I'm busy at work honey......now let's stop bathing and start wearing something okay? We don't want you to get sick" I change the subject making him nod and started to dry himself with my help. 

Time pass ~

We are riding on Taehyung's car. Me on the passenger seat with Hyun on my lap, Taehyung was driving, focusing on the road and giving us a smile when we asked him a question. To be really honest we looked like a family driving on a vacation. Just pointing it out.

"Then daddy went to buy me ice cream " Hyun said while laying his head on my chest while drawing invisible circles on Taehyung's shirt.

"Then what?" I asked happily caressing his fluffy black hair. Taehyung gave a smile still focusing his eyes on the road.

"Then he will give me a sister!"

~•~

Lol

If some of you are confused , this book is book 2 . Whats the book one? It's from my abandoned account tittle "my Possessive Co-worker'

So feel free to check it out.