Chapter Nineteen

"not so fast boi....we have something to discuss" she smiled and pulled Taehyung on the halls. It took time for her to memorize the structure of the house but all in all she memorize half of the mansion at least. Taehyung just let her drag him on the halls. They had arrived in their room.

"What is it love?" He asked, afraid to see her serious face. It was Currently​ 8 pm, their clothes are all packed by their maids and stuffs are ready to go on their honeymoon.

" Why are you keeping our Son in the mansion for days? Not letting him to explore the world?" She asked, she wasn't angry or upset which made Taehyung to sigh in relief. She was just asking a question.

"For his protection kitten" Taehyung spoke pulling Shang on the bed. He was in his suit, meaning he had just arrived from his work.

"Don't spoil him so much! He needs to enjoy his time as a kid. And I would like to talk to his private teacher for teaching him such a advance study!" She shook her head pushing Taehyung which was hovering above her. That was it, she hated hyun's personal teacher.

"It's probably not that bad....he's expert with classes." He mumbled sighing at the bed and started to remove his suit and his slacks.

"He's teaching my baby algebra Taehyung! And I blame you for telling our son not to tell me and hid the stash of homework away from me! I'm sending him on a proper school​" she sigh removing her flats and sliding it under the bed. When she turned around to look at Taehyung she immediately sigh and smiled. He was wearing his boxer and white shirt.

"You now, when you're blabbing and saying things, it made you look...hot" he winked climbing in the bed and crawling towards shang.

"Don't change the subject Taehyung! I would be very glad to meet his private teacher, and file Hyun's files into a proper school, don't decline nor disagree. And I would like to file his files by my own, not the maids." She breath out looking away at the smirking messed Taehyung that was slowly leaning his body towards her.

"Mhhhh okay baby, you'll meet him tomorrow.... But let's sleep for today, you need a rest for the day and maybe for the upcoming days" she swear Taehyung winked at her back and licked his lips. She smirked and playfully​ slapped his shoulders and hugged him while he did the same.

"I love you Kim Shang...."

"And I love you too Kim Taehyung"

~•~

"Take care of Hyun for me mom" Shang smiled pulling her mother for a hug and then scooted closer to Hyun.

" Bye mommy! Don't broke you're promise! " Hyun said tightly hugging her mother that was kneeling to reach his height. Taehyung looked at him, after was finished saying goodbyes to shang mother, curious as to what promise his family made. Mark wasn't​ their because he had collected the twins at the Park's house. The Kim and Park would be together at the rest of the week, she wasn't familiar at the place they would spend the week with, when Taehyung kept it as a surprise.

"Don't worry darling, our trouble maker will be in good care." Shang's mother said waving goodbyes at the couple and closed the door of their house. Shang let out a sigh. She was somehow sad for leaving Hyun here. But also happy to spend some time with Taehyung.

They had arrived in the airport on Taehyung's​ private jet perhaps. Rich assed.

"At last, the so called newlyweds are here!" A sarcastic voice came when they had entered the jet. There was Hani, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. Shang widen her eyes looking at her co-workers in Korea and her boss.

"M-mr Kim! Mr Min and Mr. Jung....it's a pleasure to meet you here..." She bowed making Taehyung to pull her up. Hani laughed.

"Don't be so formal here Shang, we're one of Taehyung friends, call me Hoseok instead" Hoseok smiled scooting closer at Yoongi that was groaning in annoyance. Jimin was happily sitting beside Hani with his hands on her shoulders. Surprisingly Hani wasn't on a wheelchair anymore. Namjoon that was standing on a door that couldn't stop smiling at shang and Taehyung, and the 'SOPE'. Yoongi that couldn't​ stop hissing with annoyance while Hoseok would hit his figure.

Shang wasn't aware that she was with the man Taehyung send to kill someone except for the Parks.

"And that, is Hyun's personal teacher" Taehyung snorted while pointing at Namjoon that bowed proudly at shang that was now walking her way towards him.

"Excuse you Mr. Kim Namjoon, you're​ maybe my boss in Korea, but how could you teach a five year old boy about algebra?! And how dare you to send my baby a stash of homework huh?! He's just a child Namjoon!" She scolded earning laughters and a sorry look from Namjoon.

"I'm really sorry Shang , I'm just teaching Hyun to be smart and ace his grades when he grow up!"

"That's no excuse Mister! " She want aware that the man she was scolded had killed thousands of people just by protecting her. Killed her ex-bestfriend in Korea, the one who tortured Mia. She would never now it, if someone won't tell her right? Atleast, secrets won't last longer.

"Yah don't blame him! We're supposed to enjoy this Vacation​!" Hani screamed pushing Jimin's hand away form her and ran towards shang giving her a bone crashing hug.

"We're sharing a room due to the vacancy of the hotel. Yoongi here owns it but so fcking busy to save a room by himself and not bothering for his friends to have one!" Hani once again sarcastically​ spoke rolling her eyes at Yoongi that rolled his eyes back. " Either ways, Namjoon and Hoseok are sharing a room, me, you, Jimin and Taehyung are sharing a room."

"Just please be quiet during the night okay?"

~•~