Chapter Forty Seven

Earlier ~

" Wake up Shang , we have arrived " Hani gently shook Shang's shoulders her to groan in response but soon opened her eyes . It was along trip considering that Hani had to go home and grab her ID and passport , but there's no such thing needed when half way to the airport ; she remembered that she owns a jet . Pretty much the passport and ID was useless .

" Wait , let me carry Hyun a bit " Shang whispered , gently moving the sleeping Hyun from her lap , adjusting him so he could feel comfortable on her arms.

Right when they're about to board the jet , a jet came pass them , and stopped in front of the other lane . They don't need to guess who's this other rich guy because from the horse character on the plane , they know it was Hoseok . And speaking of him , what made the girls shock was the person who came out first . It was a beautiful woman , chocolate like skin , curly hair that looked so fluffy and strong features , made made them even more shock is that fact that Hoseok was holding her hips.

"Omy gawd Shang..... Hoseok has now had the guts to ask a woman out! And damn he choose a unique one over there " Hani replied , looking at the white T-shirt-ed with jeans girl and to Hoseok that looked so happy . " I think we need to go and talk to them "

"Wait just let th-"

"Yah!!!JHOOOOOOPEEEEE! YOU GOT ONE FINE LADY THERE! " Before Shang could stop Hani , the girl just screamed her lungs out making the sleeping Hyun to wake up and look at the unknow female .

" Oh! Hani , Shang , Hyun! What are you guys doing here? Where's the rest? " Hoseok asked , landing his teeth on the ground and walked towards Hani's Jet .

" Don't change the topic my dude , like where did you get this one fine lady? " Hani spoke , walking towards the female and hugging her completely shameless , as if she knew the female . " You got one nice hair too! Yah Hoseok! Have you been stabbing Yoongi's back all along? What would that grandpa feel? " The unknown female laugh awkwardly . Whilst Hoseok just joined in with laughter , loud laughter .

" This is Dawi by the way , I met her in Ethiopia , she was working part time singer in a cafe , and...... Yeah we are dating " Hoseok explained shyly , while scratching the back of his head and looking back and forth to the girls .

" I like your skin doe , I'm Shang by the way " Shang smiled , making the girl named Dawi smile back .

" No I already know you , Hoseok often talks about you and the rest of the guys " Dawi spoke .

"Oh my gawd , your voice is even more attractive! " Hani squeeled , clapping her hands . " I thought Hoseok was gay back then and him and Yoongi are quite a good match " Hani whispered , making the girls to laugh and Hoseok to send glares towards Hani .

" I like your hair aunty " Hyun spoke making the female to smile .

"OMG are you Hyun? Sweetie you look so damn cute! Way cuter than Hoseok explained" Dawi said , squishing Hyun's cheeks making him to giggle .

" Anyways , why are you girls here? Aren't you supposed to be on Namjoon's house ? " Hoseok asked making the two girls to quiet down , this made Hoseok to widen his eyes .

" Me and Taehyung had a fight , a big fight " Shang sigh making Hyun to gasp .

"Mommy?!" He screamed , in the eyes of the adult they know that Shang need to explain the matter to her 5 year old son .

"Go , I'll explain to them " Hani whispered , smiling reassuringly to Shang , who mouthed small thank you .

Shang entered the jet and placed Hyun down on the seat , caresing his hair slightly .

" Why did you and Daddy fight mommy? Is it about me? " He asked worriedly whole frowning his small eyebrows . Shang giggled , shaking her head as a no while grabbing Hyun to her lap .

" Me and Daddy had a small disagreement about things baby....it's normal for the parents to fight to things , so don't worry , me and daddy will be okay " Shang smiled , kissing Hyun's forehead making him smile slightly and leaning his head in her chest .

" I don't want you and Daddy to fight mommy......but why are we going on a plane without daddy and uncles? Why isn't Hijin and Mijin here? " Hyun asked , looking worriedly at his mother's reassuring smile .

" It's because there's some trouble in daddy's office here, so he told me to travel back to Korea first " Shang lied , making Hyun to nod and relax at her chest . The door of the jet opened revealing Hani and Dawi who was happily chatting along .

"I took pleads and promises to make Dawi tag along , Hoseok his a one possessive guy that he made some sick conditions" Hani declared making Hani to smile , Dawi agreed and sat towards Shang , while Hani tooked the seat at the side is them .

Dawi

Shang-hyun Hani

" What kind of conditions you made? " Shang asked ,playing at Hyun's hair gently swirling it to circles .

" Another million won and some twisted sex things " Hani spoke proudly while , relaxing at the seat , soon some flight attendants walked in , greeting the ladies and asked if they needed any assistance .

" So Dawi , why did you agreed to be joining us? " Shang smiled . Dawi let put a evil smirk and said .

" To steal what was rightfully mine "

~•~

NEW BOOK!!!!

NEW BOOK!!!!

I'll be publishing the prologue at the end of Her Possessive Husband . So please try visit some of my books!

WE HIT 10K IN THIS BOOK AND 30K AT THE BOOK ONE.

THANK U SO SO MUCH HANNSSS FOR READING THIS NOT SO GOOD BOOK!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE FROM HM💝💝💝💜💜💜💜💛💛💚💚❤❤💓💓💓💛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💕💕💕💝💞💞💞💟💟💟❣❣💟💖💖💗💗💗💘💘💙💘💙💙💗💟💞💞💝💝💜💜💚❤💓💛💓💔💜💛💚❤💓💓💜💜💛💚💓💜💝💝💝💞💞💞💖💞💟❣💟💖💞💞💝💜