Chapter Fifty Three

Bang! 

The room went silent as soon when a thud sound was heard . Someone fell . Shang's scream stopped when she saw the body right in front of her eyes , she held her hands in her mouth shock to see him on the ground , groaning in pain .

"MOMMY!" it was Hyun . But he's still standing on the ground , running towards Shang while wrapping his small arms to Shang's legs sobbing in agony . Shang could only cry and kneel down to Hyun , hugging him tightly afraid to let go . Now they are both crying . But who's the man on the floor? Was it Taehyung? Or Jungkook?

They could only cry as they saw Taehyung coughing blood.......

Just kidding 😂

It was Jungkook , Taehyung sprinted away from his place and kick the gun  away from Jungkook's arms , the bullet was on his chest , but far away from his heart , blood drooled out on his mouth as he cough and cough . Who shot him? Taehyung turned around , seeing a Girl he never met before , it has chocolate like skin and curly-puffy soft hair that he wanted to touch , holding a gun while pointing it on the ground . The female wasn't alone .

" HOLLY SHIT DAWI! You need to teach me some shooting! " Hani screamed in shock and surprise , while entering the room , The girl named Dawi , Hoseok's girlfriend that the boys haven't met wore a white T-shirt with a unzipped pink jacked with jeans , while Hani was still on her black- thigh length night dress.

" Are you guys okay?! " Hani screamed while running towards the hugging family , Dawi followed behind her , pointing the gun at Jungkook just to secure things . Taehyung securely wrapped his large and long arms to Hyun and Shang , nodding to Hani's questions .

" Fck I should have planned a C " Jungkook curses , trying to stand up but was held by Dawi's foot . He groan while looking at the female . " And who dafuq are you supposed to be? "

" I'm Dawi! The one who shot you" the female smiled , making Junkook to roll his eyes .

" Why are you guys here? And where's the boys?" Taehyung asked , guiding shang to stand up while she was carrying the sobbing Hyun on her arms .

" Oh boys , they don't know shits and the girls had to finish the job! You should have planned this hole rescue things with us not with those useless bo-"

" YAH! " Jin screamed , laying on the door frame , speaking of the devil they are  scowling Hani and gave her a death glare , but Jimin ran towards her with sorry and so those Hoseok to Dawi but with a proud smile .

" Why are you here?! You should be with the kids!" Jimin scolded Hani who just rolled her eyes while crossing her arms ,ready for a lecture .

" I know you'll come " Hoseok smiled , hugging Dawi who chuckled. 

While the others are busy calling the police and ambulance , they started to tie Jungkook on the chair where Hyun was earlier . Jin being the doctor he tend Jungkook's shot which was really easy since the last wasn't much important and the bullet the shooter used was powerless .

" Daddy! " Hyun smiled happily hugging both his parents . Shang wiped her tears away and hugged Hyun once more "

" See shang? I told you I can protect both of you " Taehyung giggled , placing Shang on a car . They are current outside the building , the doctors and police have done their jobs .

" Well actually , you're just standing there and just talked to Jungkook.  Pretty much girls do the job" shang smiled , while caresing Hyun's head . Taehyung only denied while rolling his eyes .  

" So..... What now? " Taehyung asked , looking at Hyun who was trying to sleep in Shang's chest , roaring with tiredness .

" Mhh? " Shang whispered , tired of the even also .

" Do you still accept Hyun? " Taehyung asked , closing the cars door and helping shang out some seatbelts on .

". What kind of question is that! Ofcours !! He's still my son " shang screamed , slapping Taehyung's shoulders from the unimportant question he asked .

" I was just reassuring things..... because him not being my biological son still makes me his father , he's still my son also " Taehyung smiled , seeing Hyun closing his eyes , and kissed his forehead . Taehyung went inside the driver seat as he gave Shang ok the mirror a smile , she was at the backseat so she could rest .

" Who's that girl by the way?" Taehyung asked opening the window of his cat to smell some fresh air .

" You never met Hoseok's girlfriend yet? "

" Wait that dud has a girlfriend? Oh my God I though him and Yoongi would end up together " Taehyung laughed starting the car engine while Shang giggled quietly. Taehyung was about to step the paddle but Jimin and Hani came in view while they're still blabbering about the hole situations whilst walking to their car who was close beside his .

" What would have happened  to the kids if you weren't there huh?! " Jimin screamed , raising his hands while opening the door to his car.

" I told you a hundred of times! Someone is taking care of them! What's your issue huh? If we haven't arrived there in time Jungkook would have shot Hyun!! " Hani screamed loader than Jimin , making him to roll his eyes .

" My issue is you going out of the house while wearing that sexy peace of cloth!!!!" And Taehyung horned his car making the couple to look at their direction making them startled .

" Just go home and have ** already! " Taehyung laughed , stepping the paddle driving away from the couple who screamed in disbelief .

" Speaking of them..... I'm excited for out baby girl to arrive " Taehyung smiled at the mirror making Shang to hold her small bump .

" Do you think it's a girl? " Shang whispered , waiting for Taehyung's reply. 

" Of course! I search on Google how to have a baby girl with different ** positions! " Taehyung laughed earning Shang's slap again .

And their night went quite fine.

~•~

This chapter suck! I literally don't know how to write fighting scenes 😂

Anyways , this chapter meant to be funny butttt I failed .

Honestly I was planning a different plot , but I've reached 50 chapters already . So here it is!