Chapter Twenty​ Two

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

"Yoongi has a great taste buds , this food Is delicious af" Hani cheered munching the expensive platter in front of her. They decided to feed their hungry stomach  on the court to lessen the waist time . Shang and Taehyung where eating so lovingly his arms where spread wide on Shang's shoulders. Meanwhile there was the Parks busy munching the food without talking with each other.

"You guys acted as if the noisy bathroom didn't happened , and the night before!" Shang scolded sighing as to Hani just gave her an innocent look .

"Oh please Shang , we promise to let you two have an ' alone time ' together tonight . Me and Hani would be annoying Yoongi Hyung in his room" Jimin smirked evilly looking at his wife that was doing the same.

It feels like they were just on their teenage days , no kids , no work . Just them and their partners and fck all night.

"You're a man with words Jimin , so I trust you that you'll be leaving me and Shang alone tonight. If , not I would kick your shameless ass." Taehyung chuckled and continued eating their breakfast.

Shang excused herself to the bathroom .

Walking their with fast foot steps she entered one of the cubicles and do her business. The bathroom was nice , clean and super shinny . Yoongi done a great job from preventing the places so clean . She decided that it's time to call Mia.

Grabbing her phone that she unknowingly have for the past few weeks , she dialed Mia's number and immediately place the phone in her ears waiting for the person in the line to answer.

Sorry , the number you have dialed isn't avail right now , please leave a voice massage because this hoe is hoeing around for a moment .

Her ringtone was the only one who spoke at the phone , oh how Shang missed her voice. It was a pain that Mia had done some sinful things , but Shang can forgive her.

After all. Shang was a forgivable woman . So it's easy for her to forgive someone that had done something to her . She dialed Maya , Mia's sister .

"Hello? How are you Maya?" Shang asked , when the line went on.

"S-shang Unnie?" It made Shang to frown hearing Maya's voice.

Usually Maya would scream and scold shang't for not messaging her as much as she wanted. Maya was a cheerful 15 year old girl , with no worries and problems. But this Maya wasn't the cheerful one , her voice where terrified and scared.

This made her guts to think about what had happened in Korea.

"A-are you okay Maya? You sound scared...." Shang asked worried enveloped her face , while looking at her reflection on the mirror . She was still at the neat and fancy bathroom .

"Where were you Unnie?" The girl on the line sobbed.

"What happened Maya?" Shang whispered leaning on the it by her butt cheeks and crossing her arms while properly held-ing the phone in her ears.

"Mia...... My sister is dead Unnie!!!!" Maya screamed before she burst out of tears .

"W-what?b-but it's impossible...." Shang asked , confused shock replace her frowning state.

" Mia Unnie was kidnapped for days.....then the police found her body on a empty cottage on an forest.....she was shot according to the officers and was castrated by someone..... Shang Unnie.... I'm scared , Mia Unnie didn't do anything wrong....s-she was nice , who could have do that to Mia Unnie?" Shang's eyes fell on her sockets (lol). her vision went blur when she felt her eyes were burning . She wasn't happy , or in joy knowing that the woman who poisoned her was dead. She was somehow sad and mad .

Mia was dead?

How can that happened? She was kind and lovable , not that part were she poisoned Shang . But she was kind . She does not have any enemies or depts to be started with. People like her , no one despised her because of her behavior.

Shang immediately hung the phone and cried quietly on the restroom gripping her phone tightly. Pearl of tear fell to the tilled counter creating small water droplets.

This was supposed to be a vacation from the stuff that was happening , why would luck turn away from Shang?

Can't she just have a normal and happy day? That what she was planning to do when her and Taehyung came here in Ethiopia . But everything vanished because of one call .

Sniffing the last tears she had , she noticed that she was inside the restroom for too long . Taehyung must be worried . Cleaning her face up so it wasn't noticable that she had cried.

Walking back to their seat , she noticed that Taehyung was insure worried . When Taehyung met her gaze he immediately sigh and walked towards she before crushing her into a hug.

"Why are you inside the bathroom for too long?" She was about to tell Taehyung about Mia , but she noticed someone on the crowds that seems to be familiar. It was a man with fair skin , so it must be a person from Korea .

"Just.....doing my business quiet slow because of the people inside the restroom" there was no people at all.

"I m worried y'know!" Taehyung smiled hugging her once more . While Taehyung was busy inhaling Shang's​ oceanic like smell , Shang kept frowning trying to picture the man that was meters away from them .

He was like sending both of them a warning look . He was wearing a black long neck and maroon jeans , the hat he wore was unclear. But when Shang squinted her eyes to the man , he walked normally like no 'glaring' time had happened.

" Hyun would be video chatting later , so hurry!" Taehyung cheered pulling Shang to the direction of their room leaving the Park's the declare a food competition.

Shang kept looking at the spot where the man was standing earlier , debating whether to tell Taehyung about her weird feeling and the news from Mia's death. But Taehyung's cheery and excited look made her to disagree and would promise to tell him tomorrow. Since tonight would be their sleepless night.

Y'know

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰─────