Chapter Fifty

" Hani! Ya! You should bring the kids home and calm down , did you already forget that you're pregnant? Don't worry we could handle this and just rest on your house " Yoongi sigh , looking at the red as tomato Hani who only squeeze her eyes tight .

" Yoongi Hyung is right Hani , go home and rest . You too Jimin , let's play safe for now and protect each other ." Namjoon spoke helping the couple pack some stuffs .

"B-ut I need to do something!" Hani denied , ignoring Namjoon who was slowly pushing her out the room .

" You could start by taking care of yourself and you could maybe send some of your men to help " Yoongi pointed out , scrolling something on the screen . Hani couldn't do anything than just sigh in defeat , nodding while grabbing Mijin on Jimin's arms.

" Well..... I'll send all my men to help you guys " Hani said , waving goodbye to the rest of them and left first than Jimin could . Jimin looked at his Hyungs and nodded .

" Don't worry , I'll keep my eyes in my family , I hope we could found Hyun sooner " he smiled , closing the door making the room silent .

" That bastard just hung up!" Yoonig scoff in this belief looking to Jin who sigh in defeat , dropping the phone on the chair .

" But you got the location? " Hoseok asked , leaning ok the computer where some codes and pictures are . Yoongi nodded in agreement , continued to send the location to every man they have .

~•~

" They got the location " Taehyung announced , making Shang to smile in relief , breaking the hug they had minutes ago .

" What are you still waiting for? Let's go" Shang said in a-Asap voice pulling the statue Taehyung .

" Shang.... Maybe it's best for you to stay.... " Taehyung said , seriousness filled his voice still looking at Shang in the eyes . Shang scoff in disbelief. His own husband? Told him to stay put?

" I can't believe you Taehyung . I'm the one who had the full responsibility of Hyun's absence and you're gonna say it's best for me to stay? " She was once again mad . Tensing her shoulders in disbelief while rolling her eyes .

" But we're talking about Jungkook here-"

"Jungkook? When did all of this includes Jungkook?" She asked , calmed down a bit while looking to Taehyung with clench teeth and brows , waiting for him to say the truth .

"Jungkook was the one who kidnapped our Son , gawdamit " Taehyung cursed , running his hands on his locks harshly . Stress , Sadness , Madness and fear runs in his mind like circles . Shang widen her eyes , not really believing what she had heard . She inhaled deeply and exhale . Calming herself . This is not the best thing for the baby she was carrying .

" But you and Jungkook made up? Don't tell me you're creating lies" she said , calmly not wanting to feel stress anymore.

" No I'm not, believe me . I don't know but Jungkook still can't accept that fact that you are mine " He let out a sigh at the end of his sentence , looking sadly to Shang . " He decided to kidnap our son to raise Hyun like it's his , so please Shang , I'm begging you . Just stay so the problem won't worsen " Taehyung cried , running towards Shang and hugging her tightly as if he'll broke anytime soon . He was scared to loos his son and scared to lose her too . Shang seems to understand what Taehyung was stating, letting out a sigh of defeat and hugging her husband back she whispered.

" Just , promise me you'll being back Hyun safe " she whispered , at the urge of crying but held it in not wanting to trouble Taehyung any longer .

" Thank you.....and I promise , I'll bring our son back and put an end to this mess" Taehyung broke the hug , kissing Shang's lips one last time before smiling . " I love you ....." He whispered .

" I love you too"

Little that they know.....that there would be a huge event to happened .

~•~

" Make sure to send this mail to the Kim's residence " Jungkook smirked , handing a white perfectly neat envelope to his men who nod immediately ran , so do what his boss ordered. As soon as the door was closed, cries risen making Jungkook smirk , looking at his direction to the kid on the chair all tied up .

" B-bring me back mommy!!!! " The kid cried . Tears streamed done in his fluffy face , his noes where wet and month shaken from fear . ( Now I regret writing this)

" Shhhh , you told mommy your a big boy now , so there's no need to cry " Jungkook patted Hyun's head in reassurances making the boy to cry even more . The rope was tight and he can't seem to breath properly due to the cries and thickness of the rope . There where on what seems to look like a room , bed room .

" B-but you hurt me! " Hyun cried , his tears was falling in his cheeks to the rope .

" Look at you.... I created you Hyun " Jungkook smirked , running his fingers on Hyun's wet cheeks . " I created you because your dumb of a father can't make you "

" Daddy isn't dumb!!! His strong and he's gone save me!" Hyun cried out , scooting away from Jungkook who was kneeling towards him .

" Don't worry Hyun.... As soon as your father falls in my trap and the plan goes smoothly you , me , your mommy and my son , will be living happily at Canada " Jungkook smirked making Hyun to frown for a moment .

His son? Hyun was confused at that moment . He's smart processing everything in one go . Thanks to Namjoon's teaching he widen his eyes .

" Didn't your father told you? You have a step sibling Hyun....."

~•~

DUN-DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNN!
A REGRETFUL UPDATE FOR YOU!

and also a news . I'll be deleting the book called ' Her Curse ' and replacing it for a new one . I lost inspiration at that book and I'm terribly sorry for it!

But I had created one to lessen my faults, so it's called ' Across The Sea ' a J.Jk story.

It's a story about fairytale , now I told you that the book ' Her Curse was inspired by Beauty and the beast . But this story is inspired by Ariel and The intro of Aqua Man . I'll be publishing it after you read this . So please check that one out! Again I'm sorry for deleting Her Curse🙇

⭕What will happen next?⭕ Will Taehyung successfully save Hyun?⭕ What would be the surprise?⭕

⭕ Will Taehyung successfully save Hyun?
⭕ What would be the surprise?

And WTF Step sibling?