Chapter Eighteen

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

"MOMMY DADDY WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!" a cheerful voice woke Shang and Taehyung . They groan in response and cuddled with hyun's small body . But while they're running their arms to hyun's frame they couldn't​ quiet in imagine that to pair if arms was also touching them . That's when they realize they aren't cuddling with Hyun anymore , more like cuddling each other . Taehyung slowly smiled and stole a peck from Shang that made her eyes burst wider making Hyun to jumped between them . Groaning at the heaviness​ of Hyun but nothing less grinning. It's too cute .

"You have to kiss me first! " He whined unwrapping the arms of Taehyung away form Shang . Shang giggled and emmidietly kissed hyun's lips making Hyun to turn to his father waiting for a kiss. Which Taehyung lovingly did.

"Actually Hyun , mommy and daddy had to be the first one to kiss in the morning" he corrected making Hyun to cross his arms in deep thoughts , trying to remember his private H.E teacher's lesson .

"My bad Daddy!" He spoke , even doe he hadn't thought trough in his pass lessons.

"It's okay , Hyunnie!" She smiled ruffling Hyun's Bed hair . " Take your shower Hyunnie , you and I are going on a date!" She cheered making Hyun's eyes to beam with joy forgotten​ that his dad was giving him a playful jealousy look . He emmidietly run out of his room and into his own shower of course with a help of a maid that excused herself on Hyun's bathroom .

"Now you need to take a shower too , you have a Meeting to do" she smiled cuddling with Taehyung and gave him a passionate kiss making Taehyung to deepen it.

"But I want to spend the day with you and Hyun....." He whined pulling shang deeper in his embrace. She sigh and pecked his lips.

"You'll spend all the week with me tomorrow!" That made Taehyung to grin and emmidietly loosen his grip on Shang's body and scattered in hyun's room.

"I need to go to the Meeting emmidietly!! So that the day would be fast!" He said closing the door of Hyun's​ room in a hurry. She let it a chuckle cleaning Hyun's bed by herself and walked towards the bathroom knocking .

"I can take it from here miss..." She whispered at the maid , making her to look at Shang with an unsure look but thanked her either ways.

"Mommy!" Hyun cheered raising his arms cutely at shang while shifting in the bathtub full of bubbles .

"Hyunnie , hurry up so we can play ! " She spoke walking towards him and decided to just join him .

~•~

Hyun couldn't stop pulling Shang at the mall trying to find the exact book store in the mall he wanted to try. Hyun is sure a bookworm , they can find every new books on their house but what's the fun in that? Sure they know they had all the books already , but Hyun and Shang wanted to explore the mall . She was mad that Taehyung has forbidden his son not to go out in the house during Monday to Saturday . But Hyun rarely go out in the house during Sunday because of the dashing amount if homeworks his private teacher gave . Another reason for her to be mad , because Hyun was just a 5 year old boy that now was studying algebra . So she and Taehyung needed to talk about this .

Hyun pointed in a book store with colorful and neatly books on the shelves , entering that store happily they couldn't notice that hundreds of man in a black suit was eyeing them . It's obvious that it was Taehyung's man . They were spread out in every corner alerting and remembering the people that had entered the store before Shang and Hyun .