Chapter Four

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

"I'm Jeongguk" he introduced laying his arms to take Shang's.

"... I'm Shang...." She whispered shaking Jungkook's arm awkwardly.

"Uhm... Do you mind tagging along with me? I-its okay if you don't....I completely understand that-"

"Sure.... I'm alone anyways.... Where are you heading to?" She broke his words by telling him she can tag along. The handsome guy smiled and signal Shang to walk.

She followed not really caring that they're both strangers. What's the worst that could happen right? I mean,  she's been kidnapped, so a second kidnap won't be a shock to her. Beside this guy looks good and kind . She feels the dark aura earlier but when the guy smiled his aura became hot and cheerful. His handsome in anyways . Seeing him make her forgot everything that includes Taehyung and her best friend.

"I know this is awkward to you....but what makes you stroll around?" Jungkook asked looking at Shang who was now in his side walking at his pace.

"Oh.... Just had a lot of events happened in this past few days....that's all" his question made her wonder to Taehyung. Is he okay? Did he ate yet? Lots of concerned questions took over her head . Jungkook look at her confused and coughed taking her attention.

"Well to make you forget those weird events , how about we visit the beach?" He suggested making Shang nod. "After all , it's just a 12 minutes walk to arrive there..." Jungkook added making her agree and decided to fasten her pace to consume time.

"How about you...what made you stroll?" Shang asked after a long awkward 3 minutes that feels like hours for her. Jungkook hum and looked at Shang who was looking at him waiting for answers.

"Well....friendship and relationship problems " he laughed , but his voice was hinting for something. Dark.

"That must be hard...." She mumbled scooting away at Jungkook . He was too close form her comfort zone. He eyed her up and down making her more uncomfortable. It was like he's stripping her with those eyes.

"Uhm...." Jungkook realized what he have made and emmidietly looked away and step two steps sideward to help her be comfortable. It was intentional.

"Yeah....it is hard... especially when the girl you've always wanted  to wrap your fingers with , love with you're hole heart , take care with you own life and fuck the living out of was been snatched away by you're best friend ." While he explained it , it was almost as touching for her but hearing the harsh part made her look at him with disgust and weird out. Jungkook noticed it but decided to shrug is off when they soon arrived in the beach.

"I don't have a swim suit so will just stroll around and talk" she spoke making Jungkook shook his head and grabbed her arm making her flinch and decided to just let him pull her to he knows where.

"I did not went on the beach just to stroll around.....I'm gonna buy you some and let's go swim" he cheered walking inside on one of the shops near the beach. There were a lot of people swimming and laying around the beach. Playing with their families , with there lovers and best friend.

The thought of someone's gonna but her a suit and swim on the ocean seems so familiar. As if so this scene Happened. She twitch her eyes when a sudden headache went on her head. She could explain the pain . Jungkook noticed and smirk. It was going so well. He looked at her with concern.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to send you home? You look in pain..." Jungkook trailed walking closely to Shang holding two peace of suits . She just shook her head insisting that she's in for swimming. She grabbed the cloth Jungkook pick not fully aware that it's not her style. Walking inside on the dressing room removing her clothes not giving the swimsuits she grabbed. As a sudden pain crash her head she stubbled backwards hitting the small chair that made a large bang sound. Jungkook knocked the door .

"Are you okay? You want me to help you?" He asked , worried envied his voice . It was just an illusion. Shang whispered a no massaging her temples once again and sat her eyes on the suits. She widen her eyes examine the two peace of cloth. It was super revealing. Both red colored , both super revealing.

"What the hell did you pick!" Shang screamed receiving a loud chuckle . She grabbed the cloth that is close to cover and emmidietly covered her body with her clothes. "Where am I supposed to put my cl-" Jungkook pushed a plastic bag on her after she went out of the dressing room. She placed her clothes on the plastic turning around to see Jungkook eyeing her from you and down. The scars Taehyung made was still visible on you're leg. But not to visible if you're away from her.

Jungkook gulped his large saliva that was stating in his throat. The swim wear he picked looks perfect . Even doe it's not the most revealing swimsuit​ he took , it still looked perfect. Her curves , he large boobs her skin was on show. Jungkook look away not wanting to make her creep out. But if there's any chances he want , he would wish to duck her right there right now. But he knows he doesn't have the tittle to duck her yet.

Shang knows it was kind of an awkward moment , but it feels as if this happened before. So all her worries worn out. Giving Jungkook a smile she pulled him out of the store. Jungkook paid for the cloth , and even paid for the one she didn't choosed. But just in case he would make her wear the cloth that even People don't exist. He hid it somewhere​ . Their days continued . Having fun , getting to know each other . Tagging and playing like a kid . She carried might as well carried a large painful headache but the thought of Jungkook playing with her on the beach made her worries away. As if Jungkook was giving her a memory. An old memory she long forgotten.

Time passed by , Shang​ bid a goodbye to Jungkook , changing her clothes when the water starts to turn cold. The skies we're turning purple and black. Jungkook was about to walk her home , but she insisted not to. It was night for sure....and for sure Taehyung is waiting on her .

The thought of him on the couch drinking whine was real. Shang just arrived at their house , Taehyung was sitting on the couch face was blank as he continued drinking bottles. She closed the door making Taehyung's chuckle and replied a shaky breath.

"You are well aware that Daddy was worried right baby? I should have cut your legs when I have the chance...."

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

I'm back! What do you think will happen? For sure it isn't good.
But I'm in high today....did you see this!

BTS is having a fcking Mv of Airplane pt

BTS is having a fcking Mv of Airplane pt.2! IDK if dis is real like bch I want it! IDc if it's on November....my wig has bin snatched pple!

Lots of Love , HM🐺