Chapter Forty Eight

The girls only look at Dawi confusedly making the female to blush and smile .

" That was just a joke " she giggled , slapping her legs playfully . " It was meant to be deep , but I guess I failed "

" Oh I got you , I thought it was serious for a moment " Shang smiled , placing Hyun on the seat beside her , not forgetting to place some red pillows to make him comfortable .

" Hyun is so cute by the way , I want to squish that cheeks of him" Dawi commented , earning the agreement of Hani that was now admiring the child .

" And by the way , where are your twins Hani? " Dawi asked , looking at the female who shrugged .

" They're with Jimin in the meantime . It would give me the chance to be single once again and for Jimin to not do any shit things" Hani laughed , making the rest of the female laugh quietly.

" How bout you? When will I see a small Dawi running around? " Hani asked , squinting her eyes and smiling goofily . Even if they just met a hour ago , the girls where deep in a conversation as their flight flew off .

~•~

"What?" Taehyung asked needingly walking towards Hoseok that was looking confusedly to his members . Placing the bags on the floor , a man on a suit came and placed it to who knows where .

" When we board I saw Hani , Shang and Hyun . Why are their leaving ? I thought we fly back to Korea together?" He asked , walking towards Yoongi , excusing himself on the desperate Taehyung .

" Hold up , what do you mean by we? " Jimin asked , moving his attention to Jin who was carrying his twins and back to Hoseok who was blushing unknowingly .

"Uhm..... I'll explain later , but first answer my question" Hoseok smiled , changing the topic .

"Uncle Hobbbie!" The twins cheered ruining towards Hoseok with happiness in their eyes and so did Hoseok , smiling with his signature smile and screaming loudly. It made the boys to frown and to Yoongi woke up.

" Not my type of alarm clock....... But to answer your question , you missed alot of things Hoseok , and you and Jimin loosed the bet my Friend!" Yoongi smiled with his gummy smile whole dancing with pride. Namjoon let out a sigh of annoyance and tiredness , whilst Hoseok grumbled in defeat , handing Yoongi some thin paper .

" Taehyung fucked up this time.....it's big fuck up" Namjoon spoke not bothering the kids earning Jimin's glare . Hoseok turned to Taehyung who was moving back and forth , mumbling profanities .

" Don't worry guys , I'm sure the problem isn't that large" Hoseok smiled in reassurances making Yoongi roll is eyes

" He called his own unborn some disgusting " Yoongi said , making Hoseok's reassuring face to turn horrified .

"YOU WH@??!!??HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR OWN CJILD!!!! " hoseok screamed , standing up in disbelief while looking at Taehyung .

" It isn't entirely his fault , the results are just a total shit and boom ! He started to jump in some fucked up conclusion " Taehyung sigh in sadness . He did not mean what he had said earlier.....it was just because he was so mad thinking Shang would stab him I'm the back . Hopefully , Jin's results won't be the same as the fist one. He swear if this child is his he would kneel down and beg for forgiveness to Shang.

So he needs to do something , not walking in circles mumbling some weird shits . He need to act fast and try to right things and he desperately need his family and kill junglekook .

" Pack your bags , where going back to Korea " Taehyung whispered earning the agreement of the people inside the house .

~•~

"Mommy can I go to the bathroom?" Hyun asked , tugging his mother's wrist while looking Innocently to Shang. They had arrived in one peace , and yes they are in North Pole (JK) Korea . Hani and Dawi was processing the files needed from the landing , and was planning on which shop to go . All the way out of the airplane people where flooding on the fences , taking pictures and stuffs to them , reporters where there , asking about stuffs from Hani of what would the nest fashion clothes he would make , when will be the next fashion show , they also asked of who Dawi was and was she a knew part of the group . Then Hyun and Hani walked out of the plane with all the attention . Asking why wasn't Taehyung with them , do the marriage was a success and bunch of stuffs . Hani's body guard had trouble from keeping their private space since the people are just too desperate .

" Ofcourse honey , you want me to come with you? " Shang asked , ruffling his brown hair (iforgot what hyun"'s hair was/) the boy shook his head while smiling bravely .

" I'm a bigboy mommy! I can go to the bathroom Alone" Hyun smiled , showing his non-muscled arm while jumping away to the bathroom , Shang obviously eyed him if he arrived in the bathroom safely which he did . Before she could look at the bathroom some time , Hani called her saying that the her car will be arriving in a minute to go shopping . Little did she didn't notice , a masculine and tall figure entered the bathroom Hyun had entered .

Hyun was washing his hands with soap , while humming a tone his father sang (scenery) He carefully dried his hands on the air dispenser while giggling at the hot sensation in his wet hands . A tall , figure entered the bathroom , wearing a slick suit and a branded shoes that was clicking at the quiet room , there was no one inside that bathroom , just Hyun who can't stop giggling and the man who was acting as if he was washing his hands , looking at Hyun's form on the mirror .

" You'll melt your hand little kid if you continue to play that machine...." The guy whispered , he had somehow a light voice , Hyun was startled a bit and looked at the man who was wearing a ( yes you guest right) a mask . The man was just joking, but Hyun seems convince and pulled his hands away from the machine and the sound went off , making the bathroom silent .

" I'm sorry" he mumbled and was about to leave to bathroom but the man grabbed his hands harshly , carrying him while placing some white cloth on his mouth , making Hyun to panic and scream of help but the man was covering his mouth and noise , preventing him to scream but to smell that strong sent that made him see black .

"M-mommy...."

~•~

Oh no what have I done?!!!???!!!! I hate myself for bring our Hyun from the problems!! But drama is what made the story interesting . I hate you drama!!!!!!

Anyways , here's the question .

Will Taehyung kill Junglekook?⬜

Will Shang file a divorce to⬜ Taehyung because Jin is just so hot?

Who kidnapped Hyun?⬜
(Duh that's obvious, trust me u and I know)