Chapter Forty Three

" we can't let him sleep with her! " Jimin shouted , pointing at the female that was leasing Taehyung upstairs . The boys was shock on Taehyung's words earlier . " Hyung Has Shang now ..... It would affect their family!"

"Jimin is right we need to stop him before he could do anything stupid...." Yoongi spoke , standing up , taking a few steps out of the couch . Jungkook's hands clasped Yoongi , signaling him to stop.

"Let him Hyung.... Shang won't be mad if we keep this as a secret."

" No Jungkook , Taehyung promised Shang he would change , I don't care if I would get a black eye from Taehyung for stopping him being horny ,the important thing is he would go to the sense and stop what he would do." Yoongi spoke walking up the stairs where the girl and Taehyung went .

They stop dead in their tracks when they are at the top floor , hearing the loudest screams of a woman .

It was Her scream.

~•~

She screamed , holding her leg in pain , she again screamed looking at the female that couldn't stop laughing pointing at her face.

It was morning , and Shang was sleeping peacefully until Hani decided to do their traditional sleepover-morning-surprise . Jumping to the last person to wake up , if it wasn't for them being pregnant Hani would have jump hard to Shang's body .

"A DAMN GOOD WAY TO START A MORNING!"  Shang screamed only to receive a pit of laughter .

"Good morning to you to ShangShang! " She laughed pulling her body carefully making her to groan .

"Its still early...." She mumbled .

"Yeah , it's early..... But we need to bring our husbands out of Namjoon's house ASAP " Hani spoke , opening her walk-in closet and revealing hundreds of ailes with dresses . It was breathtaking to watch . " We need to move fast or else Namjoon could broke those boy's bones" Hani chuckled pulling some random self-designed clothes and threw some of it towards Shang . "The bathroom is over there" Hani spoke pointing some random doors at the room which made Shang to nod.

"But don't go yet I prefer we could join the bath together" Hani send Shang a weird wink making both woman to laugh . But Shang knew Hani was serious so why not? They are confident at there body and comfortable to see each other naked (IDK but I do this with my girl cousins😂)

Time Skip~

"The breakfast is yummy aunty Hani!" Hyun praised making Hani to dramatically raised her hands and bowed , imagining there was a crowd that was praising her from her good cook .

"Ofcourse  it's splendid , it's ShHAn special !" Hani spoke giving Shang a look of victory knowing they both cooked the breakfast.

" Can Hyun spend more hours to us?" Mijin whispered looking Innocently at Shang . The twins are sitting either sides of Shang and Hyun was sitting beside Hani , the boys are wearing this super cute triplets shirt saying they are all best friends and wanted to have clothes that is alike , good thing Hani had all the choices and clothes . While the ladies are wearing a simple Tee , Shang's color was gray and Hani's were brown , paring it with high-waist-jeaned-shorts. They did look like some single , not available and sexy ladies with out children . They had the body anyways . So there are chances of them getting ask out or eyed out . (Y'all gorgeousessiest keep that in mind!)

"Is it necessarily to wear that mom?" Hijin asked pointing at their shorts . They are currently in Hani's car with the help of the driver to drive them to Namjoon's house . Apparently Taehyung and the rest of the boys got drunk and was all passed out on Namjoon's place.

"If you're still young you need to try everything my dear" Hani said caresing Hijin's hear and soon hearing a whine of jealousy over his other twin .

"But you have kids mommy!" The whiny one Mijin spoke while guiding Hani's other arm to his hair which Hani caresed also .

"Yeah , but I still got the body" Hani laughed .

" The body of a old hag" Shang snorted earning the attention of Hani that was now gasping in disbelief whilst giving Shang a death glare.

"Old hag who? Hah! My apology for having a damn whale booty! " Hani snorted back hearing ShangShang gasp.

"Well at least it's rounder that yours!" They soon began throwing words that aren't even true and dissing each other . Nothing less they'll end up in good terms .

" Who was the girl who farted on our family meeting when we were 9?" Hani spoke giving Shang a the brow.

"Oh so you're bringing that topic up? Did you also forget you were still pooping on your pants when you were 8?" Shang fired back , the kids are now running their eyes back and forth from the two females that are now acting so childish . 

" The only thing I poop was the product of my golden body ! " Hani sassed . " Like you don't know how to use tampons when it's your first day of the bloody growth!" Hani screamed back .

"Yeah it was painful doe.....when you don't even know how to push that damn candy thing" Shang sigh.

"Yeah I feel you..."

"Ab- wait you feel me?"

"I mean yeah.... Your fart smelled amazing doe"  Hani smiled , the fire , dissing time before turned into a quite one and with loved eyes .

"And your poop is the best poop I ever saw , im not surprised because it was the product of your golden body"

"So best friends?" Hani asked , rasing her hands on a hug manner.

"Best friends!" Shang squalled hugging Hani like she never hugged her before .

"What just happened?"