Chapter Thirty Nine

It was only Shang inside the room Terrified as hell , gripping the hospital bedsheets in her small hands . She was scared . To the core . Taehyung and her spend the night on the hospital , cuddling and whispering sweet nothings in their ears. It's currently 8 a.m in the morning when the nurse entered , giving Taehyung the files silently . Pure disappointment , was plastered at the  nurse's face when she left. Taehyung silently read the files on the brown envelope with pure anger , sadness and shock.

The next thing Shang knew , was him ripping the files , throwing it messily on the ground while screaming in anger , dashing out if the room with burning eyes . That made Shang scared . What was on the papers?

She tried  puzzling the papers into peaces , but she only ended up on a crummbled looking letters . It was the DNA test Taehyung filed , but the results where crumbled and unclear . She could only hear banging outside the room , fumbles of screams coming from Taehyung himself . Now she was curious as to what the DNA test results was.

An hour of screaming , and sounds of something falling passed . The door creak open  revealing Taehyung with a tomato like  face , clothes were crumbled . He have Shang a glare that made her to frown .

"T-taehyung...."

~•~

"TAEHYUNG ! " a breathtaking Yoongi screaming when he saw the scene the younger was in. There was the Gucci peace of meat Taehyung , gripping the doctor's coral with anger . Taehyung doesn't seem to care about Yoongi .

" So your implying my wife is a slut?!" Taehyung screamed , punching the doctor's face with no pity . The man let out a muffled scream while his face was painted with red and blue  . Yoongi couldn't seem to care about this behavior , it's his workers . But then he promised his wife he'll change . So he pushed Taehyung like everyone must be doing at this time , but they're too scared .

"Relax Taehyung" Yoongi groan when the punch that was supposed to hit the man's face hit Yoongi's cheeks . Taehyung was now struggling at the man's strength , preventing his to attack the poor doctor . "Let's settle things straight here man . Just calm down and please decrease the physical contact" Yoongi said .

"No Hyung! He implied Shang was a slut for sleeping with someone! I'm your boss here!" Taehyung shouted digging his fingers at his palms , not wanting to murder him .

"What's the meaning of this?" Yoongi asked the bloody faced doctor .

" I-its the DNA test sir" he spoke . The nurses and some of the doctors were whispering at the back , watching the scene . "T-the results were negative....."

~•~

"T-taehyung , are you okay? You look a little bit of mad" Shang spoke , looking at Taehyung that was now packing the stuffs . In fact he was really mad.

"No Love....just a problem of papers , you see the fabric and thickness of the paper was awfully thin and crispy ." Taehyung reasoned out , but Shang knew there was something up .

"So you were throwing things , and screaming earlier , for the paper?" She asked , rolling her eyes knowing he was lying .

"Let's just go..... I missed Hyun so much"

"Earlier you said you wanted to stay here a month and now you're needy to go home" she laughed , helping Taehyung on cleaning the room and packing the stuffs .

She knew something was up , but from the way Taehyung liked to her , that's the sign of danger . She wouldn't question Taehyung about this behavior , knowing she was now carrying his child . It's best for Taehyung to admit it himself .

For his case , he doesn't want to stress Shang out from the news . Yeah his mad , sad and at the pit of killing someone , but he still cares for his wife . For now he was confused if he can take care  this child . He never imagine that this would happened .

Hours passed by , Shang successfully left the hospital and was Currently on the private jet Taehyung owned . Hoseok decided to spend a little time at Ethiopia while Namjoon and Yoongi was now at their own jet , flying back to Japan before Shang and Taehyung left the hospital . 

She was excited to share the news at her family , especially to Hyun . So was Taehyung , but there was this black cloud that made him think negatively at the pregnancy .

He hope things could be okay , the way he imagine it to be .

~•~

" FCK! " Yoongi groan , catching the milk by his face .

He was surprisingly at Japan , came to visit Hani at their house to share the news about Taehyung and Shang's malfunction.

Hani was on the king size gold-colored bed , the private nurse she payed was helping her cleaning the milk out of the bedsheets while handling a towel to Yoongi .

Yoongi did said the news , and made Hani yo throw the milk she was drinking up to Yoongi in disbelief . Jimin was also in disbelief and shock hearing the news about Shang's pregnancy malfunction , while holding the laugh from his stomach .

"I thought I had problems from the pregnancy but Shang has waaay more big problem!" Hani said , signing the nurse to leave . So she kindly obeyed .

"Maybe the hospital had problems or send Taehyung the wrong results"  Jimin said , helping Hani to place her legs on the white giled floor .

" I don't know , but I have this feeling that this is the doing of Jungkook....." The room went silent hearing the name .

" But he and Taehyung were fine now... " Jimin mumbled .

" The JK accident happen last than the honey moon , and I'm damn sure Shang and Taehyung made love before their wedding . And she is 4 weeks pregnant! So it's impossible " Hani mumbled , running her index finger and thumb finger on her chin like she was solfving a mystery.

"Yeah..... But expect the unexpected " Yoongi said and soon earning a smack at his face by Hani.

"Did you expect that?" Hani said making Yoongi to groan in pain.

"Can you please lessen this handsome-man-abuse! I earned a punch , back at the hospital" he said . If the two sins you made wasn't born , I could have slammed your head on the flour , I don't care of you're pregnant"

"Nah , the impact would be on the head , not on the stomach . I'm fine with it "  Hani laughed making both man to laugh . Just to lessen the mood .

" I hope Taehyung is the father "

~•~

I noticed the difference from this book and the book one .
The Savage-swearing Shang turned into a serious one . The nicknames I gave to Taehyung (Gucci god etc) was also gone . I red the book one of this book and was really embarrassed to see alot of spelling mistakes and grammars , English wasn't my first language . The atmospheric on that book was more funny than this , and I'm trying to still keep the same atmosphere on this book .

Anyways , we have some new family , I couldn't post it since I missed counted the people that followed me . So welcome New HANNS!!!

Thanks for reading this book! Even doe you aren't voting it I still appreciate it !!!
Feel my sarangs 💝💜💞💜💞💛💞💛💞💚💗❤💗💗💓💗💓💙💓💗❤💋❤💚💗💞💛💞💛💞💜💛💞💛💞💚💞💞💜💞💛💞💚❤❤💟💚💟💛❣💜❣💜💟💚💗❤💗💟💛💟