Chapter Forty One

"No Damn Way!"

"Yes I'm pregnant" Hani screamed , in pitch happiness , so did Shang .

They are currently on the Park's residence , sitting on the golden sofa while sipping some coffee . The twins and Hyun were playing cars while watching some random cartoons , totally bond at each other .

"OMG! That's amazing!!!! We are both p- I-i mean that's good news Hani!" Shang screamed but emmidietly stutter remembering Taehyung's words .

" I know you're pregnant Shang....I visited you on the hospital before I knew I was pregnant also" Hani whispered , caresing Shang's hands.

"But Taehyung won't let me announce my pregnancy , even to Hyun" Shang sigh in sadness and confusion . Making Hani to feel that deep pit of guilt once again , she wanted to tell her why Taehyung was acting like this , but she doesn't want to bother her and make her worried .

"I think that's the way he do surprises" Hani shrugged , grabbing the white mug and sipped a large amount of coffee.

"That's what I think too.... So for now ,  I'm just gonna let him plan what he is planning" Shang smiled . They both fell in a comfortable silence , looking at the kids on the room . Playing with their toys while doing sound effects .

"Do the twins know you're pregnant?" Shang asked , trailing her eyes at the twins with identical clothes but different color , Hijin with white jumper while Mijin with black   , Hyun was wearing a small blue hoodie , because the weather this upcoming time is going to be cold .

" Yeah , and they are really happy . By the way , we need to pack our stuffs tommorow since we'll be going back to Korea in two days" Hani smiled , standing out of the sofa and went to the kitchen to grab some more coffee . 

Shang couldn't stop thinking of what will Hyun's reaction too . She smiled imagining him grinning while screaming in happiness .

But her thoughts soon went to Mia , would she want to visit her? Yes she does , when they travel back to Korea she would visit Mia's parents house and to her grave .

" It's getting late....." Shang mumbled looking at the clock on the red swirling walls. She was been here a hours talking about the honeymoon with Hani.

"How about you and Hyun satay here for a while? Jimin won't be sleeping in here anyways since he had jobs to do , and I do miss the sleepovers we had when we where Young" Hani spoke , carrying a teapot and carefully placed it on the glass chair . 

"Yeah , that day when we were just teenagers that couldn't stop fanning over Jimin and some bunch of hot men , I miss those days" Shang laughed , making Hani to join at the laughters earning a confused three little boys .

" So let's do the Sleepovers so we can catch up at that romantic honeymoon we had" Hani winked evilly pulling Shang by her wrist making her to burst in laughter. "Goodbye babies! Just call us if you want to go somewhere and ask Nanny for anything!"

~•~

" I'm totally confused.... " Jungkook mumbled , looking at his Hyungs .

" We all know my wife is pregnant " Taehyung whispered , walking toward his desk and say on his chair , bringing his hands on his temples.

"Yeah , you are like so damn happy about it, but why do you look so troubled ?" Hoseok on the screen spoke , grabbing the pair of noodles on the desk while munching it .

"You see..... The DNA test of the child was negative..... He baby is not mine" he sigh , the room was once again quiet. All men where wedding their eyes , except for the men on the couch that was momentarily crossing either their hands or legs.

" What the fuck are you talking about? Tae stop jocking " Hoseok on the screen once spoke . Meanwhile Namjoon was just there , using his heads on the problem and the words Taehyung had said , he could see Taehyung wasn't lying which made Hoseok to let out a laugh of awkwardness and hesitation . That hot genius man.

"Sad to say , I'm not joking hung . The results were negative . "

"Maybe Shang was hoeing around you're very back Hyung" Jungkook shrugged making Taehyung to raise his hand on a punching matter , ready to punch the living hell out of Jungkook. Good thing Jin and Namjoon was fast enough to stop him (Namjin).

" You can't just jump into that conclusion Jungkook" Taehyung's voice darken . " You have no rights to say that my wife was hoeing around . I could reassure you Jungkook , the only thing Shang had touch is me" (wooow)

" I'm just helping" Jungkook smirked .

" Implying Shang is hoe isn't helping at all Jungkook , Taehyung is right , you have no rights to say that and I'm one hundred percent sure that Shang wouldn't do that to Taehyung " Namjoon jump in , gripping his hands on Taehyung's arms , calming him.

"Jeez Taehyung relax" Hoseok spoke .

" We could solve this problem without pissing each other " Yoongi spoke standing up on the sofa , walking towards Taehyung's desk . "You could just request another DNA test here in Korea . Jin's hospital would be perfect" Yoongi clicked his tongue , snapping her fingers while looking at Jin.

"That would be....great" Jin spoke unsure when Jungkook looked at him.

"So let's end this pissing events and have some little fun" Yoongi spoke , signaling Namjoon to let go Taehyung knowing he was convinced at the older's words.

"We could go hit Namjoon's club , I told Hani I won't be home today" Jimin smiled , watching his phone reading the confirmation of Hani to enjoy himself . "Besides , Your family is on my house , I guess Shang would sleep on our house , you could pick her there tomorrow ."

"Yah! You can't go without me!!! I'm miles away you know!" Hoseok whined making the boys to laugh . Bus soon their laughter died down when a female walked inside the room where Hoseok was facetiming.

"Hey hobi , I think I lost my ph-" the camera shakes for a moment , revealing Hoseok turning his back and the chocolate colored skin female rushed outside the room . The boys were confused as to who that female was.

"S-sorry gu-" the camera emmidietly shut down , hearing nothing but silence.

"Who the fck was that?" Yoongi gasp(no one can hear it anyways)

"That's a girl everybody , Hoseok his hiding a girl from us" Jimin joined Yoongi at gasping .

"He really is in big damn trouble" Namjoon laughed.

~•~