Chapter Thirty Seven

"Mr.Kim....." The doctor rushed outside the room , finding the man he was finding . There he was , standing almost emmidietly hearing his named . It must be important , since the doctor left outside Shang's prospective room . It was weeks . Weeks of pain for Taehyung . Their flight back to Korea would be two days .

"Yes?" He asked , dusting his white shirt and silky smooth pants . Even if there was not dust nor any specs of dots on his expensive clothes , he will dusted it . Wanting to be clean and tidy to Shang .

" Mrs. Kim is awake-" the doctor was about to explain somethings to him , but Taehyung emmidietly pushed him aside and not thinking twice but to enter.

And there she was , lowing her head on her hands . She was somehow playing with her perfect fingers . She wasn't aware of Taehyung's​ presence . Just busy , sliding the ring on her finger counterclockwise .

His breath itch for a moment , looking at her slender figure on the hospital bed . The scenery was beautiful , the city lights reflects on her body , that long hair sliding down on her back . Now thinking at the fact that she was naked under that thin white hospital gown made him even more wild .

He noted himself to close the curtains , so he did . Pushing some buttons at the wall making a loud thiking noise that made the white curtains to slid down , covering the city lights . Incase something will happened . He noted himself once again .

The thiking noise made Shang to bold her head up , turned her attention to Taehyung that was smiling happily . She raised her arms open , indicating for Taehyung to come and hug the living out of her. So that's what he do .

Running excitedly , while smiling . He crushed her into a big and missed hug .

"Did you really missed me that much Taehyung?" Shang chucked hugging him oh so lovingly . She was an idiot saying that, to be really honest she missed him very much just like Taehyung missed her.

"You do know you​ scared the soul out of me when you got unconscious , and your decided to sleep for days , are you really that tired? Or are you just lazy on opening your eyes ?" Taehyung scolding clicking his tongue at the end of his words. 

"Happy birthday by the way baby....." Shang ignored his scolds and emmidietly crushed him to a hug and kissed his boxy lips. Taehyung let out a satisfied sigh kissing her back . With their lips dancing together , Taehyung bite Shang's bottom lip making her to groan in pain giving Taehyung the entrance .

" I was thinking , since it's my birthday why do we grant some of my wishes for this year...." Taehyung parted his lips away from Shang , afraid to start something he can't stop . Shang hum , removing the string of saliva on her and Taehyung's .

"What birthday wishes do you want Taehyung?" She asked pulling Taehyung's​ body , he was now sitting on the bed .

" I always wanted to do this thing..... I wanted to try it actually" Taehyung smirked , bouncing his brows on Shang's making he to giggle and hum for him to continue .

"Hospital s3x "

(I'm 14 and I hope you are too , if not then skip his words , nahhh you'll read it anyways 😂)

Shang widen her eyes , pushing the laughing Taehyung while punching and twitching his ears.

"Yah! I'm in pain you know!" She screamed in annoyance , crossing her arms while avoiding his gaze.

"I'm just kidding " Taehyung calmed down from his sudden burst of laugh , but we know that deep down he wanted it but not today . " My real wish was for you to be healthy....and for our future one...." He mumbled with full happiness tubbing Shang's tummy making her to look at him confused.

Trying to function all the things , she widen her eyes  , now realizing things.  She placed her  hands on her tummy , feeing Taehyung's​ under her own .

"I-im....." Taehyung frown , not really liking the way Shang's face we
   from into a panic one . Why is she panicking? He thought .

" How? " She shaked , arms shaking while helding her tummy tightly but not too tight .

"Love...... I've been taking medications and doctor appointments when you were gone , I wanted to surprise you , but ..... This wasn't the reaction I wanted to see ." Taehyung sigh gripping her shaking hands to his , pecking it endlessly .

It really wasn't . He pictured it out a smilling Shang , with the warmest touch . That Shang would be proud and hug him , to be happy that now they have a little one . Another one perhaps . But this? It wasn't , a shaking Shang with fear in her eyes .

She was okay with the pregnancy , but thinking the thought of her taking care of a precious , innocent , and vulnerable baby is hard . Especially when she would bring an innocent child to this cruel wold. But in the other part , Taehyung really did took medications just to bare a child with no experiment made her heart warm. Taehyung is willing to change for her.

" But I'm scared......." She whispered .

"Don't be . I'm here to help you take care of this child , to guide you from this parent hood . " Taehyung spoke , hugging her.

She haven't spend a good amount of time to Hyun , and now this?

"Taehyung.....I trust you " she said , breaking the hug and kisses him with passion . It made Taehyung's heart beat and soon kissed her back .

"Don't worry , I'll file all the things needed , the date , the DNA you're files will be done and we can go back to Japan."

They didn't realize there was two pair of eyes and a two set of ears , spying on them .

~•~