Chapter Fifty One

" Is Shang safe on your house? " Yoongi asked , looking at Taehyung who was gripping a gun on his hands while looking at the tall old house , as if his glares would burn something fire . The house would be dust a while ago .

" Yes, half of Seokjin's men are there and so was mine , the grounds are surrounded " Taehyung spoke , leaving his eyes on the house while looking at Yoongi doing something in a laptop .

" How bout yours?" Namjoon asked Jimin who was surprisingly there , sitting on the passenger seat while sharpening his knife .

" Hani is asleep and so is the kids . The grounds are surrounded and I'm pretty sure she won't wake up till morning " Jimin smiled , placing his knife secure on his back .

" Good . Now , Jungkook is on the basement if this building . The tracker I placed on his phone when he called said he's on the third basement , so it would be hard to go their since his men are guarding every floors " Yoongi explained , earning Namjoon's agreement . " Hoseok is with Seokjin at the moment , as soon as they move and signal us we could be able to go and do the plan "

" Get my son and kidnap Jungkook , that's the plan" Taehyung broke in , wanting to pull the trigger so early . He swear to his Gucci collection he'll pull the trigger on Jungkook if he sees him.

" I've missed this feeling " Namjoon laughed , feeling the trills in his body . It was a very big break for them to feel this feelings once again . The feeling of your heart beats move eagerly to the flow of curiousity of what's gonna happen next .

" Yeah , so let's enjoy this while we can " Jimin giggled , waiting for Yoongi's signal .

" We're in" Jin spoke through the speaking making Yoongi move and so did the boys do , skipping while securing the area .

( Im not good at writting fighting scenes , so I'll skip to the scene where Taehyung's gonna see Jungkook , you can imagine it if you want )

Taehyung lowered his gun as he shoot a man on the door securing it . By now , the boys split up to three different floors to secure things . Namjoon and Seokjin on the first floor (Namjin)  while Yoongi and Hoseok on the second one (Sope) and Taehyung on the last one . Due to some problems , Jimin was in the very first ground floor of the house . Red Blood was pooling his white blouse while his coat had drench of if . There was only two bullets left , and he cursed himself for not bringing more bullets. Walking slowly and securely on the halls , he tried to find a room where Jungkook was, Yoongi didn't specifically told him which room is which so he cursed Yoongi in his mind .

When he was about to open the door his phone vibrate . Since his smart he turned his phone in a vibrate mode making him emmidietly picked it , placing the object in his ear , and he sworn hu could've threw it .

" I could feel you're here Taehyung Hyung  "

His blood boil instantly hearing his voice that was now sickening him to the core .

" Give me back my son or I swear I'll kill you when I see you " he gritted his teeth , gripping the slick object he was holding . He hear the man laugh manically as if this was all just a show .

" Woah easy there tiger! We wouldn't want this kid to know how a killer his father right? "

He was provoking him , and he was successful . It was the last string of patience Taehyung had and he emmidietly kicked the door open revealing something he regretted .

There ; sats Hyun on a chair all tied up while begging Junkook to let his mother go .

~•~

Earlier ~

" I'm sorry sir but our boss decline on receiving mails this moment " a bulky-back-suited-man said to the small mail man who was still insisting on giving the mail to the Kim's.

"It's from the hospital and the doctor strictly advices to give this to one of the Kims " the man reasoned for a thousand of time now , making the guard to sigh in annoyance and grabbed the letter , waving a good bye to the mail man who thanked him and left . Hundreds of men looked at him confused as to why he agreed on giving the mail , but they shrugged and continued walking around in circles , securing the grounds .

" Mrs. Kim! There's a letter from the hospital , I'm sorry for giving it to you even doe Mr. Kim strictly advices not too , but I think this is important " the guard explained , bowing respectfully to Shang who seems tense on the living room .

" Thank you sir , don't worry about Taehyung " she smiled , and the man could see she was in big trouble . While wouldn't panic knowing their son had been kidnapped? The man excused himself to give her some private she needed .

She wasn't that interested in the mail at first , busy thinking and praying for Hyun to be okay . Stressing isn't helping at her pregnancy , and also curiosity on what the envelope is . So she opened it , revealing a nearly folded long paper that had some words which was the- she widen her eyes now receiving the news on horrified .

It was a DNA test , but they haven't filed one after the incident in Ethiopia....

~•~

"S-shang-" Taehyung's soul escpaed at his lips looking at Shang's state . She was holding a paper and her eyes was teary .

"D-daddy!!!!!" Hyun cried out looking eagerly to Taehyung , while trying his best to break free on this tight rope . Shang looked scared to Taehyung .

" T-t" before she could utter a word , Jungkook pulled Shang be her arm , pulling her as far to Taehyung and as close to him .

" We have a family reunion!!" Jungkook clapped his hands , slightly pushing Shang ok the chair . She was shaking in fear and sadness looking at Taehyung's eyes begging something . Something Taehyung couldn't understand .

" Dasdy!!!! Help mus!" Hyun tried to form a words but only ending a muffled one since he couldn't stop sobbing.

" You fucking bastard!!" Taehyung screamed , rasing his gun to Jungkook who raised his on Hyun's head , making shang to widen her eyes and jumped out of the chair , climbing on Jungkook's feet.

"Please!! Don't , don't hurt my son I'm begging you", she cried , gripping Jungkook's suit tightly making him to pay her head in reassurance.

" Hush now my dear Shang..... Don't worry I won't hurt him-" he said , trailing his eyed to Shang's beging once and to Taehyung's , grinning evily to him while continuing his words.

" Unless if you come with me and leave Korea "

~•~

Update!!!! Now I can assure yall , the ending is close!

So I've visited the Book One and was surprised to see alot of people read it . I even read all the comments which made me laugh so hard . Trough out the hole 19 chapters of the book one , I've noticed that I missed spelled immediately to emmidietly , so I'm sorry for that mistakes ; and I also noticed that the book one is from Shang's point of view and has a funny concept than this book . And not to mention Mia , I almost forgot her , so I'm pretty sure I'll wrote her in the closing of the book .

And to clear things out , after this book I'll be continuing the book called ' Used or Granted ' and ' Across the Sea ' so please read it .

So here's the questions.

• will Taehyung's plan be successful?