Introduction

Joseph Potter was the  older brother of
James Potter, he used to get along with his brother until his last year in Hogwarts, the only thing that Joseph Wanted was to get out of school and move out of the country, but James always saw that as a way of leaving their family behind. After Joseph graduated, he accepted a job at the MACUSA, in the United States. There he met a women named Jennifer Rossum, a muggle born who just graduated from Ilvermorny, both of her parents were death and the only person she had in her life was her younger sister Laura. A while after they were dating they got married, he invited his parents. But neither him or his brother invited each other to their respective weddings. After his parents died and the dark lord was getting stronger, Joseph started thinking about his brother. More when he heard about his new born nephew and then just 6 moths later when Jennifer and him had a little girl, who they named Annie, after talking it, Jennifer and Joseph decided to go and fight along everyone back in England, not before making sure their baby girl was safe back in New York with her aunt.
When they got to England things were worst than they heard.
Joseph and James saw each other and they forgive each other, knowing that they were family and that it was nothing more important than that. Sadly Joseph and Jennifer died in hands of death Easters 2 weeks before James and Lily Potter died too. Leaving their 6 months old little girl orphan.
After this events, both the MACUSA and the ministry of magic decided that the best for the child would be stay in America with Laura as her legal tutor.
Because Laura was a muggle Annie grow up as Evey other muggle child, watching tv, going to a muggle school, etc. But she always knew she was a wizard and also she knew that she still had a family member
In England, her cousin, she only had a baby picture of her dad, her uncle and baby Harry that was send  in her mom's last letter to Laura before they died.
When she turned 11 her letter to both Hogwarts and Ilvermorny arrived, and after thinking about it she decided that she wanted to go to Hogwarts, meet her cousin, and get to know more about her father. So that's how she started waiting for September 1st. The day she is going to start her new journey.