Chapter 19

When the hour came Annie along her friends got into the train, they all sat in a compartment and started talking about random stuff. When they were almost there Annie decided to go to the bathroom before it gets crowded. She began walking to the end of the corredor when someone pop out
"Annie, please talk to Me" Mathew
"What you want?" She asked with a dry tone
"I'm so sorry please forgive me I didn't meant to ..."
"To what? Hit me?"
"Don't say it loud please. I said I'm sorry please please give me a last chance"
" I. I just need sometime ok?"
"Time for What?"
"To think, I'm spending Christmas with harry, the Weasley's and my aunt, I want it to be perfect"
"And with me on the frame that's ruined?"
"No no of course not, if you love just give me sometime okay? And in January.... in January we go back to be the same couple we were before"
"Okay Okay. But in January I want us to... you know.."
"Mathew. We have talk about this before..."
"Yes But you're turning 15, and I want that for you as a gift..."
Annie was not in the mood to fight not anymore.
"Okay we will talk about it, I've go go to the bathroom now. See you after Christmas"
"Okay babe. I love you" Mathew said before kissing her. She was surprised how she didn't felt anything at all anymore.
When the train arrived they got out, Annie said goodbye to Colin and Lex. And then along Harry, Hermione and the 4 Weasley went out of the platform. To be greater for non other than miss Weasley. She hugged her kids before hugging harry, Hermione and Annie
"Oh it's so good to know you're gonna spend Christmas with us! We are so happy" she said"Annie your aunt it's already in the house. She is looking forward to see you" after that all went to private drive. When they arrived they smelled the really nice scent of vanilla.
"We get the big room!" Fred and George said at the same time.
"Oh Common it's our turn!" Ron said following them.
Annie continued walking to the kitchen when she saw her aunt cooking her famous muffins on the oven.
"Ahh darling!" She said "look at you, I don't see you a couple of months and you change a lot "
"Hi aunt, I missed you too, you're making muffins?"
"Yea of course. Just because they are your favorites" then she saw Harry entering the room "harry! It's nice to see you"
"You too Laura, how's everything going?"
"Great, ms Weasley has been really good with me. I've been here for less than 1 week And I'm already feeling home" she said while smiling to mrs Weasley.
Then someone entered the room
"Sirius!" Harry said " it's good to see you"
"You too young man, I'm glad we can spend a Christmas together" he said smiling "Annie, welcome back, it's good to have you here"
"Thanks, I'm glad to be here" she said smiling
"Uh Laura, that smells good, I'm looking forward to try those muffins" Sirius said a big nervous "save me one"
"Of course I will" she said with a big smile
The next couple of days before Christmas they spend it pretty chill, talking, hanging out. Everyone there knew harry was not having the best moment with all the stuff that was going on. So they forgot about all of that and just spend their time as normal people. Having fun with the persons they love.