Chapter 11

It happened so fast. One moment ago Annie and Mather where talking about their next bet, the last task was going on right now, and after Viktor and Fleur were already out, the good game started for both of them. Everyone was screaming either Harry or Cedric. Until everything went cold. As a matter of fact they'd arrived at the same time, but that was not the shocking part, Cedric was death. Annie felt terrible, seeing her boyfriend going shock, her cousin crying over the body, and an innocent boy death.
"Mathew..." she tried to said. But it was already late. Mathew along other Of his friends and Cho were running down to the path, Annie saw Hermione and Ron behind them with the same look on their face. And they were about to running down to Harry before Moody took him out of the place.
She didn't knew what to do now, every professor was trying to make the students leave. But it was not being easy.
"Annie " Lex said "here come let's go" he said taking her hand and pushing her out of there
The last thing she could see was how Mathew and the others were still fighting to get to Cedric.
She couldn't sleep all night because she was to worried about Harry and Mathew. Next morning she saw Harry, first he thought that she was there to get an explanation, but she told her that she didn't need one. She knew it was not his fault and she was there to comfort him, which she did.
Things with Mathew didn't want that smooth. She didn't saw him until Cedric's funeral, where he was a bit distant, she tried to understand it and she gave him his space. He told her she needed a few days to get himself together. And she totally understood that.
In other hands Harry now was able to tell her the truth. The dark lord was back. And he was the responsable of Cedric's death.
Annie knew that things were changing and that she needed to be strong to face them. After all she was a Gryffindor for a reason.