Chapter 2

So the whole trip on the train Lex and Annie talked about their childhood and about how they got their letters. When they arrived all first year kids got separated by Hagrid. Annie stand up next to Lex when a red haired girl stud up next to her.
Everyone was talking between them and Lex was already talking with a guy so Annie thought it was a good idea to talk with the girl.
"Hey" Annie said "I'm Annie, and you are?"
"I'm Ginny" the girl said with a smile "nice to meet you"
"Nice yo meet you too, so you're excited?"
"Yes! A lot. I've been waiting since my first brother came! And that was a long time ago.."
"Oh, how many brothers you've?"
"Six"
"Wow that's a lot"
"Yea and I'm the only girl..."
"All of them are here?"
"No, only Percy, the twins and Ron, he is only one year older than me"
"That's cool"
"Yes, also.. Ron's best friend.. he is amazing.."
"You like him?"
"Well maybe a bit, he spend the last couple of days with us before coming back"
"And you talked to him?"
"No... he thinks I'm only Ron's little sister"
"Well Ginny you've 6 years to prove him you are not" they both laughed and continue their way to the castle
When they arrived and the ceremony begin Annie started to try to find Harry, she didn't knew how he looked but she knew that it would be obvious who he was.
"Ginny Weasley" Mcgonagall said before putting the hat in her hair. Not much after the hat made his decision "GRYFFINDOR!" 3 red heads start clapping and screaming. Annie knew that those were her brothers
"Lex Harding" Annie saw how Lex got in there a bit scared "GRYFFINDOR!" Lex seemed happy, and he sat next to the others.
Some names came after that until it was only Annie and 3 other kids left.
"Annie Potter" everyone went shocking, Annie didn't knew why. She of course knew about how her cousin was the only one that has survived to Lord Voldemort. But she didn't had any idea that it was that important in the school
"Another Potter.... never thought that I would see a descendant of Joseph potter here...this is easy, bravery goes around your veins... but that doesn't means that your kindness can't help other houses, I hope I'm clear with that... anyways.... GRYFFINDOR!!" The hat scream and obviously all the table start clapping, she then sat next to Lex
"You didn't told me you were related to Harry Potter!"
"Well you are not the only one who didn't know that.... he doesn't knows too"
"What?"
"I know. I came here because I want to meet him but. I can't find him..."
"I'm sure you will have time to meet him soon" they started eating and Annie caught a girl that was rated along the second year students looking at her surprised.
After the dinner the perfects of each house took everyone to their dorms, Annie said good night to Lex and went to hers. She was sharing with 4 other girls. Including Ginny. Who didn't say a lot to her after the ceremony.
She was happy to be Already here. But nervous because she hasn't seen Harry yet.