Chapter 12

Summer went fast, as always. But that summer Annie gave a drastic change. She didn't looked anymore as the little girl everyone knew. She changed for good. And everyone noticed that. But not everything was great. Even she spend an amazing summer in New York, she knew that things back in England were not okay, also her relationship with Mathew was not going that well. After Cedric's funeral, they start fighting. About small things but something they didn't before. There last fight was because she decided to go with the Weasleys and the rest of the order at the end of the summer instead of spending it with him. For Annie was important to finally meet Sirius but that was something she could not tell Mathew about.
She arrived 2 days before Harry's arrival, sadly she didn't had enough time to talk with Sirius and asked him about her father.
When the day of going back to Hogwarts came, they l went together to the platform, there Annie met with Mathew.
"Hey. He said
"Hey" She said giving him a kiss " he was your summer?"
"Well I could have been better"
"Mathew... we talked about it"
"I know I know, let's just go to the train okay?"
All the way to Hogwarts they sat in a compartment by their own, they didn't talked a lot, the only thing that Mathew wanted was to kiss her.
During the dinner, Annie sat between Lex and Ginny talking about the summer
"So Ginny, how was your summer with Michael?" Colin who was sitting in front of them asked
"It was good. We didn't saw each other that much. But we never stopped writing"Ginny answered
"How about you an Mathew?" Lex asked
"Uh is doing great. We also wrote each other almost everyday" she lied." So this Umbridge " do you think she is gonna be problem?"
"She looks like it." Colin said "what happened with Harry over the audience?"
" I don't know. He didn't tell us. But I know that even the fact he won. Not everything went smoothly"
"I'm the only one who's parents started thinking something was wrong?" Lex asked
"No. My parents thing the same, I calm them about it" Colin said
"And well it's obvious that my parents know what's happening" Ginny commented
" what about your aunt Annie?" Lex asked
" I guess she had a suspicion but she never told me about. She didn't had a form to prove it anyways..."
After saying that she thought about the fact that she lied all summer to her aunt. Something that had never happen before. But she did it to protect her. She was now wonder what shocking thing is going to happen this year.