Chapter 27

Before they knew it, the school year was over, thing got a little bit better. Harry was dealing it kind of okay, I mean everyone thought it was going to be worst.... but inside each one of the team was still thinking about that day. For Annie things where a little bit better too, she was still struggling with not only Sirius death, but with seeing a really sad Harry, and also her aunt not only being sad too but also she started thinking something was not doing well around the magic world. But, shockingly something came really good since that day, her relationship with Draco... now, she didn't know what they were exactly, but after that kissing session there have been more and more of them, it became almost a daily thing, they just had spend their free times walking through the forbidden forest or just laying around some secret corner of the castle, and not only kissing, but also talking for hours, or even sometimes they just hold each other hand and start walking in silence, they even had started laughing, Annie felt so good to see Draco laughing again after  the "thing" with his dad.
But of course, all of this was a secret, no one knew about it, not even Lex or Ginny, and certainly not Harry.
The last day, an hour before the train departure to king Cross, they met in one of the empty classroom of the castle. Annie was walking along Colin and Lex to the train, when she lied about forgetting something in her dorm
"I should go back to get it, i will see you guys in the train station" she told them
"You want us to take your suitcase?" Lex said
"Yes Yes, thanks guys, I'll be right back" she said with a smile
"Don't be late!" Collin screamed to her while she was hurrying back into the castle
She saw Ginny and Hermione coming through one of the sides of the castle and quickly she went by the other side before they could notice her. When she arrived to the corridor she made sure no one saw her, and then she open the door or the classroom, closing it again behind her. She quickly notice that Draco was there.
"Hey" She said smiling " I'm sorry for being late, I took the long way so no one could see me" he approached to her and slowly he started to kissing her
"Don't worry" he said between kisses "the only thing that matters is that you're here now" he added with a smirky face.
"You're ready for going home?" She asked seeing the suitcase behind him
"Sadly, I'm sure my summer will suck, now that my father is gone I'm sure my stupid aunt will be there" she knew he was talking about Bellatrix " so you're going to Ireland?"
"Yea, Lex's family are driving me from the station to the airport"
"At least one of us is going to have a good summer " he told her while playing with her hair "Annie promise me you'll be careful"
" I'll Don't worry about it" she said smiling "and..." she said with a shy smile
"And What?"
"Well.. if during summer you ever want a small break of everything.. you can always come to see me, I mean if you want"
"You know I would love to.. thanks for the offer, we will se what happens" he smiled back to her " by the way I got it, Blaise if gonna help us"
"What exactly you told him?"
"Don't worry I didn't say your name, I just told him that i would need him to cover up some letters that I would be receiving this summer, in case someone ask of it"
"Good"
"So here's the plan,  I'll send you and owl with a letter, and we are going to be using that owl Okay?"
"Yea, and I sing every letter by Blaise Zabini, got it"
"Good, I love being here with you , but we should go, or we are gonna miss the train" he said getting a sad expression
"Hey, everything is gonna be alright okay? It's just 2
Months" she tells him before starting kissing him
"2 months without this kisses would be a torture" he said laughing and making her laugh too
After this they share a really long and tight hug
"See you soon Draco" she said before opening the door
"See you soon Ann" it was the first time he called that way, she liked it.
She run with a big smile in her face all the way back to the station, where everyone was already together.
"Where you were?" Ginny asked her
"Oh I just went back for something" she lied while she saw with the corner of her eye how Draco was entering the other side of the train.
This year was not that bad as she thought...