Chapter 42

Next day Annie made everything she could to get Draco's attention, she needed to talk to him,  luckily after various tries she managed to make him follow her outside the castle, she started walking a bit near the lake, but she stopped in the middle of the way, they had various memories in the lake.. but she knew that right now that wasn't the right focus. Not even 2 minutes after she stopped Draco came close to her.
"What happened?? Are you okay?!" Draco said worried, he could tell that something was bothering her
" I screwed up"
"What are you talking about?"
"Harry saw us.. yesterday"
"Wait what? He was there?"
"No, he..." she knew she couldn't tell I'm about Harry's map "someone saw us, and then told Harry"
"And he told you?"
"Yea. But I said we just crashed with each other and he believed it... I think"
"It's okay Ann.. I'm sure he believed you"
" I... he seems too interested in what you're doing lately, I think he suspects of.. Well you know"
Draco just stared for a second. "Why didn't you told him? Why you didn't give me away"
"Because whatever that is going on it's not your fault! They are using you Draco... Someone has to pay for sure, but not you..." she said and a small silence came in between them. She knew she might have sounded hard, and he knew she was right, but neither of them had say it out loud before.
"Okay...don't worry about Potter, I will make sure he doesn't suspect anything about us, just stay calm okay? You've important things coming soon, stay focused"
"And what about you?"
"I will be fine... I promise" he said and slightly touch her hand, then before anything else happened he started walking back to the castle.
It was already the next day, and it was the match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, after breakfast with Lex and Ginny, these two left to the field. Annie was looking for Emma and Collin but probably they were making out somewhere. When she was heading out she run into Harry.
"Aren't you running late?" Annie asked while walking next to some students who were also heading to the game
"Yea I was doing something, wbu?"
"I was debating between being the third wheel or sitting by myself during the match" she said laughing "mind if I walk with you"
"You know I would never mind that"
"Next Monday is your meeting with Mcgonogall right?"
"Yup... being honest I don't have any idea what I'm doing after this"
"You still have time... I don't even know if I'm gonna arrive to my graduation"
"Harry James Potter, dont say"
"I'm just kidding! I.." before he could continue they both crashed with Draco, who was next to 2 girls... Annie didn't recognized the girls, but her heart started going fast when she saw them
"Where are you heading Malfoy?" Harry asked
"Non of your business Potter" he answered "common" he told the 2 girls and they followed him
Annie tried to remain calm In front of Harry "common let's go. Concentrate in the game right now"
During all the game she could not stop thinking 'who were this girls?' 'Did he do it on purpose?' 'After all we are not dating... but should this mean something?' Deep inside she knew she was feeling a bit jealous.